May 06, 2021, 04:25 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

TownUSA

Started by omelet, Jan 01, 2021, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omelet

Jan 01, 2021, 08:33 PM Last Edit: Apr 27, 2021, 12:09 PM by omelet
Tired of the expensive, crowded city life? (Yes, that was a jab at Brickport). Move to the suburbs!

TownUSA is a town modeled after the American suburbs, built by @omelott with the help of @Firelighttt. It is currently under construction, but once finished, it will have 50 homes and a new mallusa in the center of town. The town will also feature a main street with player-run businesses, a town hall, church, golf course, and a freeway connecting the town to @casey_jr_9's amusement park. Due to the town's close proximity to Brickport, the freeway may one day connect to Brickport and players will be able to travel in between the two towns via cars (although this would be pending manager/admin approval).

All houses are built with a spacious floorplan and consist of at least 2 bedrooms (1 masters and 1 regular, with closets), 1-2 bathrooms, a living room, kitchen, garage, front/back yards, and a large attic for your storage needs. Every house is unique and not a single one is like the other. Most are 2-stories but some are 1-story with a basement. 

The standard price for each house is 750k. A 10% is offered to active staff members as a "thank you" for their work to better the community. Contact omelott (discord omelet#7541) if you are interested in buying a house.

You can come visit and see our progress at /warp townusa.

Town Rules:
1. Treat your neighbors with kindness and respect
2. Do not change the exterior walls of your house and be modest with your yard decorations. This helps us preserve the town aesthetic.
3. Do not sell or rent your house to other players
4. Do not move your house out of the town
5. Do not go inactive for 2 or more months. However, this rule does not apply to you if you put considerable effort into decorating your house/ it looks like you live there. I'm obviously not going to evict people who would care about being evicted.
6. Do not put British flags outside your home (Canadian ones are OK).

/𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖕 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖔

OrangeJuiceeee

USA USA USA 🇺🇸

Mazeworker

Maze buys house... first thing he did... put up Canadian Flags...
I did move the USA ones to the backyard... heh... flags...
The railing looks like hunks of chocolate...

Thanos

Quote from: omelet on Jan 01, 2021, 08:33 PM6. Do not put British flags outside your home (Canadian ones are OK).

Former Survival Manager
Survival Professor

Minecraftmeme11

How about fountains in the backyard?
Survival JMod and Eventhost: 4th Jan 2021 - 3rd April 2021

George

Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

omelet

14 houses (40% of the 35 planned) are finished and every one is still sold out. I will be taking a break from building houses for a few months (it has become rather tedious), so until I resume building, those who want to buy a house unfortunately will not be able to.

/𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖕 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖔

Mazeworker

Quote from: omelet on Jan 18, 2021, 03:21 AM14 houses (40% of the 35 planned) are finished and every one is still sold out. I will be taking a break from building houses for a few months (it has become rather tedious), so until I resume building, those who want to buy a house unfortunately will not be able to.

Hey I can see my house from here!

George

Quote from: Mazeworker on Jan 18, 2021, 03:28 AM
Quote from: omelet on Jan 18, 2021, 03:21 AM14 houses (40% of the 35 planned) are finished and every one is still sold out. I will be taking a break from building houses for a few months (it has become rather tedious), so until I resume building, those who want to buy a house unfortunately will not be able to.

Hey I can see my house from here!
Hey I can see where my ting will be fam I will have a ting there!
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

omelet

Something new is coming to TownUSA. Stay tuned!

/𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖕 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖔

costello

That looks awesome, looking forward to visiting you there!

omelet

Initial plans for the town have been revised and now include plans for 36 more houses (totaling 50, for 50 US states). Construction on the houses has resumed. If you've been wanting to buy a house, stay tuned!

/𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖕 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖔