May 06, 2021, 04:21 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Vote to make us go broke!

Started by omelet, Apr 01, 2021, 01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omelet

Apr 01, 2021, 01:13 AM Last Edit: Apr 01, 2021, 01:27 AM by omelet
Last month, @winston_b and I participatated in a challenge where if one of us missed a day of voting, we would each contribute a decided-upon amount to the lottery. Since both of us failed to miss a day, we decided we'd try something new this month.

For players who vote every day in April at all 10 voting sites, we will each contribute the following amount to the lottery on the first of May (the two of us and alts do not count):

4 players: 250k
5-9 players: 500k
10+ players: 1 million

Happy voting! ;)
/𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖕 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖔

George

Quote from: omelet on Apr 01, 2021, 01:13 AMLast month, @winston_b and I participatated in a challenge where if one of us missed a day of voting, we would each contribute a decided-upon amount to the lottery. Since both of us failed to miss a day, we decided we'd try something new this month.

For each player who votes every day in April at all 10 voting sites, we will each contribute the following amount to the lottery on the first of May (the two of us and alts do not count):

4 players: 250k each
5-9 players: 500k each
10+ players: 1 million each

Happy voting! ;)
You know I don't like voting why have you done this
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

QT_runa

Quote from: omelet on Apr 01, 2021, 01:13 AMLast month, @winston_b and I participatated in a challenge where if one of us missed a day of voting, we would each contribute a decided-upon amount to the lottery. Since both of us failed to miss a day, we decided we'd try something new this month.

For players who vote every day in April at all 10 voting sites, we will each contribute the following amount to the lottery on the first of May (the two of us and alts do not count):

Happy voting! ;)

imma not vote caus i dunt wan ome broke <3

Mazeworker

Happy voting! ;)

Uh... so anybody above 300 at the end of the month counts as voted on each of the 10 sites... we need 9 others to get the 1 million then.

Heh... votes.

Mazeworker

Well looks like no money is on the line as only 3 people got over 300 votes...