Dec 02, 2022, 09:06 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Ace13xx

Started by AutoHandler, May 25, 2021, 02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: Ace13xx

Forum username: ace13xx

Why were you banned ?:
   Spamming #unlockthekids due to actions of a now banned staff member/admin, and #unlockthecock as my now reformed and unbanned friend had been banned at the time.

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I have since matured and understand why what I did was wrong and disturbing the peace of the server, and would like a chance to be able to fully experience the server.  

Extra Information:
   N/A
Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Kakota

Hello Ace!

You were banned by someone who is no longer a staff member. I will be handling your unban from here.

Let me bring this up to the manager+ team, please give me 48hrs as this might take a little bit of time :)

Kakota

Hello Ace!

I have discussed with the manager team and we will allow you back, if you accept the following....

-Serve 3 hours of untrusted time(limited commands!)
-Promise to listen to staff when they ask you to stop and refrain from spamming such things again.
-Tell me your favorite color

You have 48hrs to respond to this post, if you do not it will be locked without an unban.

Thank you!
-Kakota

ace13xx

Hi

I'm happy to accept those conditions tyvm, my fave colour is blue :)

-Ace

Kakota

I have informed an survival admin about your unban request, they will be assisting you from here! :)

Wppvater

Handled! You may ask for untrusted to be removed at 3h 01min of survival uptime. Welcome back!