Started by AutoHandler, Jun 09, 2021, 07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: acquisitively

Forum username: DrNangShot

Why were you banned ?:
   Insulting Staff / Owner

Why should you be unbanned ?
   When I made the comments I did I was being immature and vulgar. I made those comments in private and didn't expect them to be revealed. I just want to play Minecraft again with my friends this summer.

Extra Information:
   It's been a while, I've never done anything severe other than make some comments in private.
Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Autpek

Acquisitively,

Thanks for making an unban post. You were told to not make another one back in February but because of your persistence I have reached out to Towelie to review your request.

I also want to add the the comments you made were not technically "private" as the information given to me when it happened showed it within a #general channel. Maybe the discord is private, but the absurd comments that you made with your creative imagination were public to everyone in that discord and it upset someone to the point that they reported it.

On that note, please wait until we get back to you after reviewing your request.

Thanks,
Autpek

acquisitively

Quote from: Autpek on Jun 09, 2021, 08:50 PMAcquisitively,

Thanks for making an unban post. You were told to not make another one back in February but because of your persistence I have reached out to Towelie to review your request.

I also want to add the the comments you made were not technically "private" as the information given to me when it happened showed it within a #general channel. Maybe the discord is private, but the absurd comments that you made with your creative imagination were public to everyone in that discord and it upset someone to the point that they reported it.

On that note, please wait until we get back to you after reviewing your request.

Thanks,
Autpek

Hey Aut,

My apologies for submitting another unban. I remember making the unban request in February however forgot to check up on what the comments and outcome came to be. I was trying to find it but I just couldn't see it.

Addressing the comments, I'm not dodging responsibility. I did say what I said. The #general channel that I made the comments were in a very small discord server with only 5 people in it. The 5 people, who at the time I made the comments, where in the discord server were very close friends of mine. The comments surfaced after the person who revealed them and I got in an argument about something completely irrelevant. The comments did not surface because they upset someone, but rather because the person who  to  reveal them was not on the best terms with me. Once again, I'm not trying to avoid responsibility, I'm simply addressing how the comments were said in private.

Thank you for reviewing my request.

Autpek

Acquisitively,

I reviewed your request with Towelie and we will not be unbanning you at this time. Even if the comments were in private, they were are not aligned with the type of behavior we expect out of our players, and more importantly, our staff. If you were not staff at the time this might be a different conversation.

Please refrain from opening further unban requests in the future.

-Autpek