Started by AutoHandler, Aug 20, 2021, 05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: Lucky

Forum username: _Luckycharm_

Why were you banned ?:
   I forgot it has been a long time

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I have changed. I don't want to play that much I just got bored so I wanted to see if the same people I know are still there and mabey play some events

Extra Information:

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

D_Doge23

Hello lucky, thanks for posting an unban. I will inform the manager+ team about your request, and get back to you once we finish.

Please wait up to 72 hours for a response. :apple:
When in doubt, hug your dog.

_Luckycharm_

It has been over 72 hours and no response are you still deciding on pardoning me.

AtomicPulse

Quote from: _Luckycharm_ on Aug 23, 2021, 08:38 AMIt has been over 72 hours and no response are you still deciding on pardoning me.
Yes. Apologies for the wait, we will get back to you very soon
Survival Manager | Modded Elder | Creative JMod

Ex - BTeam Admin | Factions FMod | Prison Guard

_Luckycharm_

Can I at least have a invite back to the discord sever Doge is the only one I still have in contact on discord

D_Doge23

Hello lucky! I apologize for the long wait. The manager+ team has decided to give you another chance to stick around, provided you agree to follow all of these terms.
1.) Your rank will be set to untrusted for 15 in-game hours
2.) Write out 2-3 rules from this list in your own words - https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,138858.msg686119.html#msg686119
3.) Agree to listen to staff at all times
4.) Understand that this is your last chance, if you get banned again you won't be able to apply for an unban (as part of our 3 strike policy)
5.) Tell me your favorite dessert :cake:
You have 72 hours to agree to these terms before you'll have to post another request. :diamond:
When in doubt, hug your dog.

_Luckycharm_

1:Do not destroy, take or modify what isn't yours
 2:When cutting trees, always finish the tree off
 3:Respect other players and staff and don't discriminate against anyone.

I will agree to listen to staff at all times.
I understand that if I mess up again then I'm gone for good and I can't apply again.

I like pancakes.

Dogggeh

unbanned, you can get your member rank back once your survival uptime reaches 198h 34m