Started by AutoHandler, Nov 21, 2021, 07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: kogaqua

Forum username: kogaqua

Why were you banned ?:
   "Homophobic and derogatory language"

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I am bisexual and transgender and I was joking around with my friend about being homophobic. Obviously, I am not actually homophobic and I even expressed that I was joking and stated that I was lgbt. I don't think that this was a fair ban.

Extra Information:
   n/a
Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Kakota

Hello Kogaqua!

You were banned by someone who is no longer staff for Homophobic and derogatory language - I will be handling your unban from here.

I'll be discussing this with the manager+ team and will get back to you as soon as possible. Please give us some extra time with upcoming holidays.

Thanks!

Kakota

Hello Kogaqua! Thank you for your patience.

The manager+ team discussed your unban terms.

We are willing to unban you with no untrusted time if you promise to never show any hate towards anyone no matter their sexuality/being trans/etc and promise to never joke about such manners again. We take such actions seriously and will not be as lenient in the future; we have 0%  tolerance for such behaviors. As long as you promise to not do this again and do not repeat it, there will be no more issues.

You have a week to agree to your unban requirements or this post will be locked without an unban.

Thanks!
Happy thanksgiving