Please vote for us daily!

BikiniLemon

Started by AutoHandler, Dec 18, 2021, 08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: BikiniLemon

Forum username: BikiniLemon

Why were you banned ?:
   Griefing after being told to stop by an admin.

Why should you be unbanned ?
   My friends were having a heated disagreement with FishNChips in the chat. I placed three friendly signs detailing an apology for my friends actions in the chat. I was never told off for placing said signs. Since the wipe I have been very active, and friendly with the community, all I would like is to keep playing on the server and having fun!

Extra Information:

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Kakota

Hello BikiniLemon!

You were banned by Maya546 for griefing, however this ban is only for 2 weeks and not permanent. I have informed Maya546 of your unban request, please allow up to 72hr for a response - there may be a tad delay with major holidays upcoming.

Please keep an close eye on your unban for her response or it may become locked with no unban!

BikiniLemon

Maya546

Hey BikiniLemon!

As you know, you were banned for griefing in addition to trolling with ThiccVicc and CamonSamon. We do not tolerate such behavior here. After reviewing records and your honesty, there was a slight misunderstanding in information. I will unban you if you accept the following terms and conditions.

:egg: Promise to never troll or grief again.
    :egg: Tell me one rule about SFT here --> https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,138858.msg752626.html#msg752626
    :egg: Tell me your favorite animal c:

You have one week to reply and accept your terms or it'll be locked with no unban and you'll need to submit a new request!

Maya :heart:
Discord Admin | Modded Mod
Survival Admin & Assistant Head of Staff

BikiniLemon

Thanks a bunch for understanding!

I will never troll nor grief, debating politics, religion, or delicate subjects in global chat is not allowed, and my favorite animal is the Rhodesian Ridgeback, owning two myself.

Maya546

Quote from: BikiniLemon on Dec 19, 2021, 01:10 AMThanks a bunch for understanding!

I will never troll nor grief, debating politics, religion, or delicate subjects in global chat is not allowed, and my favorite animal is the Rhodesian Ridgeback, owning two myself.
I love that breed as well c:

Thank you for agreeing, I notified a manager of your unban and it will be processed shortly.

Maya :heart:
Discord Admin | Modded Mod
Survival Admin & Assistant Head of Staff

BikiniLemon

Kakota

You are now unbanned. Welcome back to SFT!

Locking topic :)