[Survival] Secret Santa!

Started by Kakota, Dec 20, 2021, 03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kakota

Hello SFT community!
While Christmas may be almost here, we have released a Secret Santa!
(we apologize for the lateness!)

Due to how late this has came out, with Christmas only 5 days away we have extended gift giving until the end of December!

How does this work?
Contact any manager+ online and request a row of chests to be unlocked for you!
Once the man+ removes the lock, you simply do /cdonation and tada! The chest is yours :)
No one can take back. You can leave anyone a gift in their marked chest by simply opening it and placing the item in there ;)

All names are in Alphabetic order to easily find your friends and signs posted for what chests/side is for A-Z!
You will find a board at /warp SS2021 with quick warps to builds for names A-D, E-H and so on!

What happens if you put the wrong item in there?
Inform an admin+ ASAP to retrieve it for you!

When does this event end?
While collecting gifts may happen on Christmas day, gift giving is extended until December 31st!

How long can I claim my gifts?
Until January 15th, all unclaimed gifts will be left at your /home via an Manager+ with a marked chest - so no risk of being stolen!

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Kakota via ingame or discord(Kakota#2524)

Merry Christmas to all!
/warp SS2021 to claim your chest and start the Secret Santa gift giving!  :heart:

jasper_Fritz

If I am banned, Can I request a row of chests in my honor to be placed?
welcome to the new world order!

Kakota

Quote from: jasper_Fritz on Dec 20, 2021, 08:26 PMIf I am banned, Can I request a row of chests in my honor to be placed?

I will /cdonation them in your honor, what is your ingame name?

jasper_Fritz

Quote from: Kakota on Dec 21, 2021, 03:25 PM
Quote from: jasper_Fritz on Dec 20, 2021, 08:26 PMIf I am banned, Can I request a row of chests in my honor to be placed?

I will /cdonation them in your honor, what is your ingame name?

it is JasperFritz (no underscore), and I appreciate this though i fully expect to only get coal
welcome to the new world order!

Kakota

Quoteit is JasperFritz (no underscore), and I appreciate this though i fully expect to only get coal

Done :) Merry Christmas!

Lady_Carissa

Love the SS Map, very cute!! feliz navidad y prospero año nuevo  :heart: