Started by AutoHandler, Dec 28, 2021, 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: Honey_hole

Forum username: Honey_hole

Why were you banned ?:
   Inapropriate usernam

Why should you be unbanned ?
   Admin said to change it, so i did. he banned me after i logged out, but i tried logging in with new username

Extra Information:
   a
Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Autpek

Honey_hole,

I was the one to ban you. I believe I kicked you first and asked you to change your name, but you logged back in with the same name so I made a ban since your username had slurs in it. I will process your unban now. Thanks for changing your name.

Thanks,
Autpek

Honey_hole

Yeah, I came back to tell you other admins seemed fine with it. I was not aware there were not any admins above you, since it was my 2nd time logging in, with about 2 minutes playtime. You asked me if I would change my name instantly, and I said "yeah, ill be on tomorrow," and logged off. That's why I thought it was odd you banned me after I logged, with the ban message being something along the lines of "inappropriate username. Rekt." Thanks for the unban.

Autpek

Quote from: Honey_hole on Dec 28, 2021, 01:38 AMYeah, I came back to tell you other admins seemed fine with it. I was not aware there were not any admins above you, since it was my 2nd time logging in, with about 2 minutes playtime. You asked me if I would change my name instantly, and I said "yeah, ill be on tomorrow," and logged off. That's why I thought it was odd you banned me after I logged, with the ban message being something along the lines of "inappropriate username. Rekt." Thanks for the unban.

That was in response to your last message before logging off. I was just letting you know that I saw your "rekt" message before you signed out. Also when I did a search of your old username and the corresponding times that you logged in, I never saw any interaction with an admin saying that your name was okay. Actually, there were no admins on during the two times you logged in before today.

Given that you have changed your name, I will overlook that this once.

Welcome back.