AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: _ZincZn

Forum username: Zinc

Why were you banned ?:
   Accused of xray hacking

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I was not hacking.

Extra Information:
   Was brought to a place where I had supposedly used xray. Explained I was mining for Iron in Minecrafts new world gen. Was told I was using xray to find diamonds.

I had agreed the mining pattern looked sus, however, after explaining myself it was still seen that I was hacking. I said I wouldn't make an appeal as I was accused publicly. But I do enjoy playing on sft, and keep finding myself with the urge to play more. I don't want over 100 hours of grind time these past 2 weeks to goto shit over a false accusation.
Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

MrChanango

Hey Zinc!

As I was the person who banned you, I would like to let you know that I have seen this post and will be detailing a more in detail response at a later time.

Our current POV is that it was clear that you were X-Raying, however since you are persist in that you have not, we will do our best to conclude the correct decision.

I appreciate your cooperation and we will do our best to seek the truth.

Thank you for your patience,

SFT Survival Staff
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

Zinc

Thank you, that's perfectly fair. I understand things have to be done a certain way to keep our community/server free of hackers. I really just want to get back to playing with my friends again.

MrChanango

Absolutely! And I appreciate your cooperation through the formality.

I also would like to address the public confrontation. I know it's embarrassing, and I've been there first hand.

We publicly address things like this for a few main reasons:

#1 It puts you on the spot. It's a direct call out to something we believe you did wrong. It generally yields a "fight or flight" and can let us know initial indicators past suspicion.

#2 Logs. It's for witness' (generally just other staff members) to ensure they see the whole picture. From beginning to end. Screenshots are great, but inefficient for things as important as this. It's also, as you noticed, for multiple staff members to provide their two cents to the situation. It can be regarded as unprofessional, but we can't be perfect. Sorry about that.
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

AtomicPulse

Hey Zinc, following our conversations on discord I'm glad you admitted your involvement in the end. If you'd like to be unbanned, please agree to the following terms:

:diamond: Promise to report and exclude yourself from any future xrayers

:diamond: Wear the untrusted rank for 5 hours (limited permissions)

:diamond: Have all Iron+ items removed from your chests, ender chest and inventory

:diamond: Have your emp set to 0

Please leave a reply that you agree with my terms and if caught causing trouble again the punishments will be a lot more severe!
BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

Zinc

I promise to report/exclude myself from all future hacker encounters.

I agree with all the terms you have listed above!

AtomicPulse

Thank you,

Once everything ingame is handled you will be unbanned

AtomicPulse

Unbanned, you can request to be turned back to Benefactor at 439hrs 11mins