Jan 24, 2022, 10:59 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

S0rry6

Started by AutoHandler, Jan 12, 2022, 05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: S0rry6

Forum username: sorry6

Why were you banned ?:
   X-ray

Why should you be unbanned ?
   If you guys agree to unban me I will never X-ray again even better I'll never mine another valuable ore on superfuntime again. X-raying was completely pointless because everything of value that I ever mined basically sat in my ender chest serving no purpose other than getting me banned.

Extra Information:
   I understand this is far from a first offence but i feel as if being banned for a few weeks should be fair enough due too the fact that everything I hacked for provided zero benefits in game.
Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

blalp

Quote from: AutoHandler on Jan 12, 2022, 05:07 PMI'll never mine another valuable ore on superfuntime again.
Mining valuable ores isn't the problem, it's xraying.
Quote from: AutoHandler on Jan 12, 2022, 05:07 PMX-raying was completely pointless because everything of value that I ever mined basically sat in my ender chest serving no purpose other than getting me banned.
Agreed.
Quote from: AutoHandler on Jan 12, 2022, 05:07 PMI understand this is far from a first offence but i feel as if being banned for a few weeks should be fair enough due too the fact that everything I hacked for provided zero benefits in game.
Are you your own judge? You were a welcomed guest in our home, yet you broke our rules. We're still willing to consider an unban despite your history, we just need some time to trust you again.

Nothing has changed in the three days.
Quote from: AtomicPulse on Jan 09, 2022, 11:27 PMAfter some discussions with the rest of the team, it was decided you will not be unbanned at this time at least.

We decided that whilst your old xray bans were a long time ago and could generally be looked over in most cases, the fact you have broken multiple rules recently suggests you haven't learnt from your mistakes and there's nothing to prevent you from doing it again.

We are willing to consider an unban in the future but the staff team doesn't want to unban you just yet. Feel free to make an unban in a few months.
Atomic clearly stated "a few months", yet it's only been 3 days. If you cannot do the relatively simple task of waiting, how can we trust you to resist the temptation of xraying? Now instead of just waiting a few months, wait 3 months before posting another unban.
Have a fantastic day!

sorry6

Is there nothing else I can do? No option just gotta wait it out?

blalp

Quote from: sorry6 on Jan 12, 2022, 07:33 PMIs there nothing else I can do? No option just gotta wait it out?
While it's true that you must wait to post another unban request, that does not mean there is nothing you can do while you wait for Apr 12, 2022, 05:56 PM. The reason why we make people wait is to give them time to reflect on their actions.

What you can do while you wait:
- Look back on your previous unban (as well as this one), was there anything you would have done differently? In three months you'll get a chance to do just that
- (optional, just food for thought, not required by any means on your unban) Is it possible to feel sorry sorry and feel justified for your actions? Or does feeling sorry include being humble?
- If there is any temptation left to xray, take care of it. Consequences get worse after each offense, don't let it doesn't come to that.

What you can do in the upcoming unban request:
- Continue to be honest, as you have been (thank you)
- Do not lose hope. If I didn't see potential in you, I wouldn't have wasted my breath talking to you. You can and will do this; See you soon
Have a fantastic day!

BluetigerESW

Adding a month for ban evading.  You can request unban on May 12, 2022.
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree