Dec 01, 2022, 04:48 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

i forgot

Started by AutoHandler, Jan 15, 2022, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: i forgot

Forum username: striker

Why were you banned ?:
   i called one of the mods a fat bitch out of anger 2 years ago

Why should you be unbanned ?
   i was promised to be unbanned in 2 years and its been 2 years, im a changed person and i apologize for my actions

Extra Information:
   my discord is strika#9675 im gonna make a new minecraft account soon anyways so i just wanna get unbanned on the discord
Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

striker

RilosaurusRex is the username cuh  :steve:

Kakota

Hello RilosaurusRex!

You were banned by Samanthasneez for being rude in PMS and spamming. You will need to get your main unbanned, making an new account will be considered evading and not help your chances at all. I have notified her of your request, please allow some time for a response!

As for discord, you will need to make a separate unban request over here and choose the last option in server type. This is the survival unban request :)
http://www.superfuntime.org/forms/unbanreq <-- copy/paste link to unban forms

Thanks

BluetigerESW

Moved to Discord unban category.
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

samanthasnee

Hello RilosaurusRex,

Regarding a unban request on survival:
It has been two years since your ban on survival. You mentioned making a new Minecraft account, and as Kakota mentioned, joining on a new account when your old account is still banned is Ban evading and has serious consequences. To try and avoid this, I think it is time to give you another chance to prove that you have changed and have your account unbanned. In order to be unbanned, you must agree to the following:

- You will not behave toxically again. This means no going after people in dms and being respectful to everyone in chat.
- You will have to serve 5 hours of untrusted time on your main account. If you are unable to serve it on your main account, we will make accommodations for you to serve it on your new account. If for any reason you were to long-on and play on the other account while you are still untrusted, the consequences will be extending you untrusted time.
- You will read up on our rules so you understand what we expect from you. Breaking any of the rules will not be tolerated, as you are expected to read them.

If you agree to these requests and understand that breaking any of these conditions will have severe consequences, please reply saying "I understand and agree" with an emote to show that you have read thoroughly.

Regarding your unban request on Discord:
You will need to make another unban specifically for Discord. Please follow the link Kakota put here:
Quote from: Kakota on Jan 16, 2022, 12:35 AMAs for discord, you will need to make a separate unban request over here and choose the last option in server type. This is the survival unban request :)
http://www.superfuntime.org/forms/unbanreq <-- copy/paste link to unban forms

Thank you for taking the time to post your unban, and we hope you will agree to the above.  :)

samanthasnee

As a reminer:
@striker This topic will be locked in 5 days if you do not reply. When locked, you will have to create a new unabn request.

samanthasnee

Since there was no reply within a week from me listing your unban terms, I am locking your request. Please feel free to make another one.