Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

23buzz26tx

Started by AutoHandler, Jan 26, 2022, 09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: 23buzz26tx

Forum username: 23buzz26tx

Why were you banned ?:
   I was banned for "xray and racism" when I was not caught using any form of Xray, and the alleged racism I am being accused of was not me.

Why should you be unbanned ?
   A friend of mine who's username is ShinyCrab26 was caught using Xray with another one of my friends (Legolas) and I was sitting in class with them telling them they should not have used xray, and that I was going to be the only one who did not do it, when one held my arms down and the other typed out the message I was banned for on my computer. I am sorry for the racial slur my friend used and the xray both of my friends used, but I promise I never partook in any of their cheating and can only hope you will have enough grace and trust to allow me to play again. I have really enjoyed this server and I was so disappointed to find out my friends had ruined all of my fun and hard work.

Extra Information:
   I am very sorry for my friends' actions and I fully support their bans.
Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

AtomicPulse

We will get back to you on this
BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

AtomicPulse

Hey Buzz,

Xraying and Racism are both completely unacceptable in our community and will not be tolerated. However, similarly to ShinyCrab, Im willing to unban you provided you agree to my terms:

:goldenapple: Have your emp set to 0

:goldenapple: Promise never to use any modifications, or be racist, again

:goldenapple: Include your favourite animal so i know you have read this

:goldenapple: Have your iron+ items removed

:goldenapple: Serve 6hours of untrusted time (limited permissions)

Please note that any actions taken on your account cannot be proven to have been your friends and it is your responsibility for whatever happens on it

23buzz26tx

My favorite animal is the koala bear. I agree to the terms and am very grateful.

AtomicPulse

You can request your rank back at 14hrs