Modded Announcements

Started by Maya546, May 04, 2023, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya546

Hey! So I know it's been an incredibly long time since the last time I posted an update, and I would like to apologize for that. We all have been incredibly busy and it has completely  left you guys in the dark, something we are all upset about.

Now, as you may notice I have changed the form of our announcements from Lost Islands to Modded. If you do not know, I had previously posted an update back on August 27th in regards to how we were progressing on our Lost Islands server. Unfortunately, in the time that has passed since this date we have been unable to make further progress. Numerous things have occurred for this to transpire, and nobody is to blame for what has happened! I don't want to see people playing the blame game for something that just, unfortunately, naturally occurred as a result of life and the day to day lives of everyone here on SFT.

As for the other aspect of updates, we do have a few modpacks in mind for the next server and we have really gained momentum on them as of this moment. I am not going to name any specific packs at this moment! But I am going to say that we are going to be starting off with a pack that is nice for all players, including those who do not have much modded experience. Further details will be released within the next month or two!

I appreciate all of you who have stuck around with us long enough to see all our projects through, and I hope to continue seeing you guys with our next modpacks.
Discord Admin | Modded Mod
Survival Owner & Head of Staff

Nicadean33

If I can't go to space I don't want it.

I would settle for cool crops.

Or solar energy.

Or anything, this sounds really cool.