Started by AutoHandler, Mar 28, 2024, 11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: jesse_jackson123

Forum username: KingOfPop2

Why were you banned ?:
   Spam link / accused of trying to bypass the ban by making an alt

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I was not the one who made the "alt" account with the username "dizzyboialtalt" (If I remember correctly) A friend of mine (His user is "glitch4trap") was the one who made it.. He did it as a joke unknowing that I got banned. I did not try to evade the ban and I was not the one who made the account.

Extra Information:
   I ended up losing access to the account "jesse_jackson123" because of my own mistake. I have a new account "jesse_alt123" and I'm just trying to get the ban on my old account to be forgiven so I can join the server on my new account.

Also I'm not for sure if this request is valid because I never really thought about rerequesting until now..
Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

ep9954

Hello Jesse,

I was the one who banned you. As you stated you were banned for making an alt account whilst being banned and for sending a spam link. As significant time has passed I am willing to unban you given you follow these conditions:

:slimeball: Never send a spam link again
:slimeball: Don't ban evade
:slimeball: Inform your friend why making a new account for you was wrong

Please repeat the conditions back to me and I will unban you
B-Team Admin and HoS | Discord Admin | Modded Elder | Survival Contributor
Passava1/Pugava1 is my favorite puggu | werewolfxx5 is a smelly wolf | Panda is a weeb

KingOfPop2

Never send a spam link
Don't Ban evade
Inform my friend making a new account for me was wrong

KingOfPop2

Just confused of why I haven't gotten a response confirming my unban / locking the request after 4 days.
Not trying to rush anyone or anything just a bit confused about not getting a response after I repeated the conditions and multiple days passed by.

ep9954

Sorry I was busy with work, I will unban you shortly!
B-Team Admin and HoS | Discord Admin | Modded Elder | Survival Contributor
Passava1/Pugava1 is my favorite puggu | werewolfxx5 is a smelly wolf | Panda is a weeb