May 24, 2019, 07:33 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

The Importance of Screenshots!

Started by Stariieyed, Sep 07, 2013, 03:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Stariieyed

Sep 07, 2013, 03:44 am Last Edit: Sep 07, 2013, 03:52 am by Stariieyed
If something happens in game, like you being scammed, or harassed, or griefed, or you see cheating, its important that you include screenshots in your report! Screenshot when you see it happening. :3 Unfortunately staff can't do much without screenshots or without seeing it first hand. This is why they are important. It helps us to help you.

spoinkster

i have taken multiple screenshots but i have no idea where to locate them....not in my minecraft folder... no screenshots folder.... i am lost... i am using a mac and used fn + f2.... plz cuz i lost my shiny camerupts and a dratini and a dragonair...i need to fin these screeshots!!!!!!!

Eternal_Jamie

Jan 28, 2014, 05:59 pm #2 Last Edit: Jan 28, 2014, 08:57 pm by Eternal_Jamie
Look for a folder called "sftclient" they'll be in the screenshot folder there, or in the Pixelmon folder inside the sftclient one in a folder called screenshots (presuming you're using the sft client)

spoinkster

Razius33

Hello ! I train my Charmeleon (Ev & Lvl) to lvl 40 (so he has evolved to a charizard), but I don't know why he was rolled-back to lvl 35. And so I can't know his EV anymore (did it change with the roll back, or are they still the same ?)
  My question is : with a video of the training I made, are you able to bring me back my pokemon to his past lvl and EV ?

BoomCrafty

Just to follow on what Eternal_Jamie posted. . . the screenshots may be specific to the game you are playing (i.e. SFT Pixelmon).  You can try a location similar to the following:

C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\sft-pixelmon\screenshots