Apr 27, 2024, 10:17 AM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren64_NY

Tombo_

A zombie from SFT survival. Seems to be a nice person. Looks to be quite active on the forums too.

Godswarpawn

Darren64_NY

Squishyfoot

A person who I feel like I have interacted with in my half hour on survival. He seems like a nice guy, nevertheless, and is pretty active on the forums.

Plus, he's a tycoon.

Hedgehog706

A great player on pixelmon! I see him active on the forums and other than that...  :cake:

DarkTrainer45

Don't know him very well but he does do good things for sft pixelmon :3

Tombo_

I see them on the forums regularly, posting their opinions and using this topic a lot. They seem to be a nice person although I have not spoken with them before.

MrEpicWonder

Has an amazing profile picture, and is just an awesome guy. All in all.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

krikky97

He keeps posting on this topic too boost his posts count and He isn't that bad of a person he just hides little kids in his blue van <-- he keeps it blue because people are used to white vans

Darren64_NY

Demonyte

rens0wntnoob

LUFC4eva

MrEpicWonder

Loves avenged sevenfold ( They are amazing <3 )
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Squishyfoot

Awesome player, and fun to have around. I remember him as a jmod, and he was one of my favorites. You're fun to have around!  :)

Darren64_NY

Don't really see him on Survival but seems cool.

DarkTrainer45

Texted me during my English class which almost got me introuble today

Darren64_NY

rackoflamb

N1ux_

onionboys

MrEpicWonder

onionboys