May 18, 2024, 09:36 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khaled

Does the stupidest things at times but a good guy, usually miss understoond c:

CrafterLuc2

met veel rust en vrede zal de end geen keerzijde kneden
虚心坦懐に申し上げる。今から言うことは、言葉どおりに受け取ってほしい。
Bteam Admin and AHoS   |  McPE Developer   |  1.7.10 Elder
Need my aid? Contact me through discord Luc#5794 | Or send a forum pm.

Darren64_NY

Zesty

Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

calfrokrill

Owed me 1mil for 6 months and gave it to me yesterday. :P

IamHerrow

Zesty

omg is actually one of my best friends who i miss so much... I honestly wouldnt be here without you :)
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

IamHerrow

haha hey there Friend :3 Glad to know I was that big of a help for you. You can expect me around from time to time I do have a bone to pick with my signature ever so often...... but no honestly great friend ^^^^ love you loads hope to see you around some time.

Zesty

Was a mod when i used quadkaiden on pix CX

misspiggy95

A dear friend to me that is also a wonderful builder ^_^

Melons are love. Melons are life

iLaxrv10

Is a great survival staff member and is really sweet too c:
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

calfrokrill

An awesome guy, he's 100% legitimate!

calfrokrill

Above is a stupid Elite with nu life. His name is Caalllaauurrix_95.

misspiggy95

Someone I am wishing luck on a job they just applied for irl ;)

Melons are love. Melons are life

Zesty

I met her in the worst possible way, but I am kinda thankful for that griefer c:

Darren64_NY

Uh? Met this guy the same way as he met piggy... Turns out we were already close people xD

Khaled

A person who î've seen here and there but don't actually know a thing about D:
And is a donating player

Aelia Angel

Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Darren64_NY

Aelia Angel

Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

omelott

MrEpicWonder

Basically an egg, i dislike eggs, but you're an exception. :D
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

ReaperOfDerper

Is now a manager! Is my 2nd favorite zombie c

IamHerrow

Erm I don't think we have had a chance to meet. Look forward to it.

calfrokrill

One of my good friends, who's always there for me! :) :) :) You're awesome Omelotte. :)