May 21, 2024, 05:26 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zesty

Posts to much on the "What do you know and think about the person above" post.
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

calfrokrill

Darren64_NY

Zesty

I'm probably wrong, but guessing by the name, probably lives in New York? Maybe?
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

_iTzReKtPvp_

Has to know that Veteran is orange and Member is yellow
Former Pocket Manager

Zesty

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Bakonator

Izzdaer

Yeah I need a bigger signature xD

Goes well with maple syrup

Darren64_NY

I think your signature is big enough. I mean look, you're cooking which will make you bigger. ;)

Izzdaer

Thinks my sig is big enough, and should know that I am a chef as my day job hence the signature :P

CaykoMarie

misspiggy95

Is an absolute babe who makes interesting sounds with @Toadlet and @Stoovs and I on discord xD

Melons are love. Melons are life

Toadlet

Loves when @Stoovs and I make interesting noises on discord MMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM!!

pwnswords

don't listen to my personal title its drunk...1.7.10 Admin, Ex-Bteam Admin, Ex-Pix mod

Izzdaer

Is a stellar example of a staff member ^.^

Darren64_NY

Dpa1991

Might live in New York, or likes New York?

stormshooter

Is always awake being spammed on skype, forums and pix. ;3

misspiggy95

Is very mischievous when left alone at my auto shop ;)

Izzdaer

Is mischievous not just when alone in an autoshop ;)

Darren64_NY

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Mar 24, 2016, 08:51 PMMight live in New York, or likes New York?
I'm from New York :P

Izz is pretty awesome ;o

misspiggy95

maxwolf28

Should probably send pics of my dog to her :p

pwnswords

don't listen to my personal title its drunk...1.7.10 Admin, Ex-Bteam Admin, Ex-Pix mod