May 23, 2024, 02:34 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodQueenRazlc

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

Arias0

Quote from: BloodQueenRazlc on Jun 14, 2016, 07:25 PMLikes stuff..
Please refrain from posting unnecessary posts, thank you.

On the other hand;

HOS Admin on Creative, spoke to her before, seems nice.

Zesty

Lives in Aus like some other people I know. Not to name any scrubs from there but @Calaurix_95 ;)
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Zesty

Also lives in Australia, which when shorten'd is spelt as Aus... Aus has 3 letters, but Australia has 6 states. 6 + 3= 9 am I right...? YugureHono is infact 9 years old (maturity wise hehe 80085) YugureHono has been on SFT over 1 year now (2 years in exactly 1 month and 1 day HYPE). So now we have 4 numbers... 6, 3, 9, and 1... Lets just take two numbers for the next step, 3 and 1. What has 3 things... Triangles! Ok, now what only has 1 thing? People who are missing an eye, 1 eye + a triangle what do we have? An excuse for losing the second one, obviously this person was trying to make an Illuminati conspiracy and poked them self in the eye with the triangle. Now, the final two numbers 6 and 9. 6... and 9. 6 and 9. 6 n' 9... 69! hehe told you I was 9 ;)
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Arias0

Some SFT Donator that has weird theories.

Darren64_NY

Zesty

Quote from: Jay on Jun 15, 2016, 11:00 PMSome SFT Donator that has weird theories.

Quote from: Jay on Jun 15, 2016, 11:00 PMweird theories.

Quote from: Jay on Jun 15, 2016, 11:00 PMweird

Quote from: Jay on Jun 15, 2016, 11:00 PMw

Oh. My. God. I've got it!
Weird aye? You know what else is weird? The fact that lemons are native to China. You know what else is native to China? Rhododendron. Rhododendron have over 10000 different variations or species to it, more than there are Javan Rhino in the entire world. They are that common that people who live an average life and go outside regularly can't go a single day without seeing one of these flowers. Ok, I think you were correct...

What do I know about you? I know that you were pretty right when you called me an sft donator. :)

Arias0

TheStarNomad✯

Appears to be enjoying yugure's stories

Long time StarNomad

Zesty

Probably doesn't like Yugure's stories... </3

eye_nine

Jun 16, 2016, 09:50 PM #2337 Last Edit: Jun 16, 2016, 09:53 PM by Eye_Nine
Writer of stories
Quote from: Jay on Jun 14, 2016, 02:20 PMLeft Survival EH to BTeam EH? Hmm..
Had to leave B-Team because of my computer, originally was there, I left Survival and went back :P

Arias0

Ah I see, well; we miss you from survival :)

Darren64_NY

Zesty

Probably watched either power puff girls or kim impossible as a kid

calfrokrill

Quote from: IndefinitaHono on Jun 15, 2016, 09:44 PMLives in Aus like some other people I know. Not to name any scrubs from there but @Calaurix_95 ;)
oi wot u say bout straya m7?

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

is Awesome and is officially stopping flooding the forums

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Zesty

Pre super ;)

jk<3

And @Calaurix_95 nothing about Australia just calling you a scrub :)

BloodQueenRazlc

misspiggy95

Melons are love. Melons are life

American_Walrus

misspiggy95

Is a big piece of blubber who discriminates against the heeps

Melons are love. Melons are life