Apr 29, 2024, 08:18 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Embon

Very random, also has been called a lemon? :heart:

Lucy_23x

Has never seen me online to my knowledge...

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Embon

Lucy_23x

Zesty

Is a total fam :D who hasn't messaged me in awhile >;O
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Lucy_23x

eye_nine

Arias0

Needs to come back to survival staffing, she was good!

Lucy_23x

eye_nine

Lucy_23x

Lucy_23x

Zesty

Spells sweet correctly but one first glance looks like she wrote sweat...
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Tombo_

Hono is my number one friend when it comes to all things fun ;) He's very smart, especially when it comes to chatting. Overall nice fella with a hella cute accent! Oh and was also a fantabulous Junior Moderator on our pixelmon server back in the day... :*

@IndefinitaHono

Zesty

calfrokrill

Annoying little scrub, he thinks I love him.

But great friend.

Zesty

Probably can't even handle me at the club.

Lucy_23x

TheStarNomad✯

Fun to annoy, always has the best reactions xD
(my sig)

Long time StarNomad

Arias0

Lucy_23x

Is wrong
She afk's like crazy and experiments on me :D

Darth_Noob

Lucy_23x

NOT TRUE
I just pace around my house talking to people or mine while talking.

And

Is awesome