Apr 27, 2024, 01:31 PM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xQuicScopex

Lucy_23x

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Sep 13, 2016, 03:59 PMposts here every chance they get....
Could have those reasons explained but I'd rather just sit and hug my cat and watch the lighting and rain outside my window.
It's freaking my cat out.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Sep 13, 2016, 04:06 PM
Quote from: xQuicScopex on Sep 13, 2016, 03:59 PMposts here every chance they get....
Could have those reasons explained but I'd rather just sit and hug my cat and watch the lighting and rain outside my window.
It's freaking my cat out.

look back youre every other post here xD

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Charliiruu☾

Lucy_23x

Charliiruu☾

Lucy_23x

_iTzReKtPvp_

Likes TNT a lot (according to the profile pic)
Former Pocket Manager

DOMYOUTUBE

Lucy_23x

I haven't done it for a while because some people have made comments about it.

BioPh33r

Is lit as a noob :3 (first time post i think)

Lucy_23x

camster65

Should be banned from posting here, then what is life?

Lucy_23x

Darren64_NY

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

MrEpicWonder

Cat loving - formally factions and currently creative admin - a cool kiddo
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Lucy_23x

MrRed2016

Is pro. Love to bus kthxbai...

No srsly good to have ya around :3

BioPh33r

eye_nine

Lucy_23x