Apr 29, 2024, 12:06 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N1ux_

GazzyMonkey

Katherine

krankenstein20

we both got unfairly banned on pixelmon XD

JinxOnTheLoose

DarkTrainer45

She curses everyone with her jinx spelllsss
Good mod really funny xD

Darren64_NY

Stays up late just so he's happy on factions pretty much. ;)

krankenstein20

Quote from: JinxOnTheLoose on Dec 02, 2014, 08:52 PM
Confuses Katherine with me. :^)

Oops sorry I haven't been thinking straight last few days no joke

Anyway ummmm not much really

MrEpicWonder

A pixelmon player whom i remember vaguely but not very much.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Barbacue2

A huge scrub, former pixelmon jmod, and can't beat me in sploof. ; D

UnitedWeDance

Dec 03, 2014, 09:11 AM #460 Last Edit: Dec 03, 2014, 09:18 AM by UnitedWeDance
Has/had a super cute puppy on pix... taught me about how to play spleef!! AND fixed the messed up protection on my first home  :heart:

Also, one of the first staff to be my friend when I was first jmod, I miss him like crazy every day!!

krankenstein20

the most awesome amazing friendlyest manager ever

UnitedWeDance

Would love to kill a ghast on pix, has a very cool skin, and is a super friendly player who always spams me with tpa requests. ;)

saywhat2365

She is a huge noob with a huge heart and she cares about everyone.  She abuses me though :(

krikky97

We have our up and downs but in all we still hate each other <3 and he's a fig who looks like Skydoesminecraft.

Aldo saysay a life without women would be a pain in the ass.

krankenstein20

is a duck

Quote from: UnitedWeDance on Dec 03, 2014, 05:11 PM
Would love to kill a ghast on pix,

already done in dark woods...... yeah its not tooo great when running away from zombies and skeletons then having a big white cube that fires fireballs in ur face just spawn right in front of you

MrEpicWonder

Stated before, a pixelmon player, fairly active on the forums and posts quite alot. Nice guy. c:
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Darren64_NY

DarkTrainer45

Green_Giant

Loves Typhlosions (To be fair, they are quite badass).

Darren64_NY

krikky97

Some donator that I don't know much about but has been here for a while....

MrEpicWonder

A player whom strongly dislikes me (Last i remember) that's been on SFT for a long while.

UnitedWeDance

Messages me all the time, fun to talk to has a VERY deep voice!!!