Apr 27, 2024, 09:02 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren64_NY

Uhh, went from JMod to Admin in like 6months? Lol

DarkTrainer45

He's a Tycoon Noob don't really talk to him much anymore since factions :c

Infarnape4Slurper

jaytan216

Seems to be a veteran that i don't even know

Darren64_NY

Factions nub. Called me a hacker the other day. ;c

MrEpicWonder

We seem to have a love hate friendship, a fellow zombie in a suit. :)
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

jaytan216

Quote from: Darren64_MC on Dec 05, 2014, 08:07 PM
Factions nub. Called me a hacker the other day. ;c
LIES! You nub

Guy with a hat and a deep voice , don't talk much to each other , a lad

Darren64_NY

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 06, 2014, 06:42 AM
We seem to have a love hate friendship, a fellow zombie in a suit. :)
True true.

Got me mad one time and I just went full on at him. xd

jaytan216

He got mad because I lied to him , but the lie was not hurting anyone , He got depress because broke up xd

N1ux_

Factions nub who is somewhat a good friend

SkullzCrew

Nice player, has had various problems in the past, but has improved somewhat.  In my party chat, a good friend, although the chat is often disturbed by complaints from factions.

LUFC4eva

Used to be an alright player, then hated him before he got JMod the first time. He's ok now though :3

MrEpicWonder

We don't talk as much as we used too, but still a great guy (Personal opinion is personal), loves alot of rock (YES) and all round fun to talk to, we skyped for like an hour once. ;o
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

N1ux_

Tinoow

Brightpkz

A really, REALLY cool person, I wished I met in the early days.

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

DarkTrainer45

One of the many legends a cool person to know and he helps out a lot

N1ux_

He's a cool person, I think he likes Pokemon idk though :p

IceInception

Great person who plays a lot on survival, met him a month or two after I joined
<br /><br />Want to join our amazing community? Head over to www.superfuntime.org/register to be involved in our interesting conversations, ideas, and more! :)

Loasty

He is a pixelmon manager, and is a snowman brother
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

MrEpicWonder

Frosty, he's like a brother i always wanted, always there for me, always helping me see the good in the worst of times, always making me smile, just a brilliant person, nobody can hate him, always uplifting, always there, no matter what.

Cireshie

I don't know what's wrong with this 55 year old. Like, geez, grandpa, go to sleep instead of staying up till 4 am.

Besides that, he is easy to talk to and make fun of and have no worry that you will hurt his feelings.

WondarBoi

AMDMgames

TheGoldenKibby

Skin looks like an earthworm, makes me laugh like crazy!

DarkTrainer45