Apr 28, 2024, 02:33 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xQuicScopex

plays pix a lot :p but haven't had the honor of meeting them in game much at all

ReaperOfDerper

Quic is op af, I think he should give me his items and emp <3

SuperJK

Reaper is Veteran and IDK how he got it fast I was about to get it but i can't and is a Grim reaper

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

platerfin

He will harvest our souls

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Dec 01, 2015, 07:15 PMplays pix a lot :p but haven't had the honor of meeting them in game much at all

Yeh we need to meet in game some time

Embon

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Daboopie

Met you on factions, the old RIP days xd
An amazing staff member I really look up to and respect.

iLaxrv10

Quote from: Alex (Daboopie) on Dec 14, 2015, 03:27 PMMet you on factions, the old RIP days xd
An amazing staff member I really look up to and respect.

:heart: same goes for you c:
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

MrEpicWonder

iLax is basically such a noob, buuuut he's also hella cool, nice to talk to, plays fallout 4 which is 100+ for me.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Khaled

Don't really know him personaly :c but I see him quiet often on the forum, seems like a nice guy

Tyvic

Don't see him on survival at all, doubt has PC Minecraft. See him on forums quite often.

Khaled

Your right, I don't play mc on pc, iam a PE player but going to get mc for pc soon though... Hopefully

Saw him tons of times on forum but don't know hin personaly or talked to him unfortunly to know anything but not that bad really c:

ryan_m004

Pretty good manager, friendly and loves to chat
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Embon

Seen them on survival was unaware they were staff on pixelmon, I think they have an autoshop and guessing their names ryan  :heart:

ReaperOfDerper

13 year old, very active on SFT, not much on SFT's forums :>

Embon

Seen them a couple of times in-game and appear to be a fellow fairy tail fan  ;)  :heart:

Khaled

Don't know anything about them at all :c seen them a couple of times on forum though

American_Walrus

Idk you but you're a manager so that's cool

iLaxrv10

Is actually a 11/10 walrus who's not like all the other walruses. Also a really nice guy to talk to and a great event host. :)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

Frostdrop

is a great pocket admin, and an amazing lost islands admin, and a great b-team manager, and one of my closest friends. ;)

Khaled

ReaperOfDerper