Apr 28, 2024, 07:17 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squishyfoot

Is like me on pixelmon. Can't rank up because we're so darn poor. (If you got enough money, sorry. Haven't seen you on pixelmon in a while) I also really like his username. It just sounds cool.

Darren64_NY

onionboys

MrEpicWonder

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

N1ux_

Green_Giant

onionboys

MrEpicWonder

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Darren64_NY

MrEpicWonder

Has a photo with Me him and a figure of kaninka

(10/10)

Darren64_NY

DarkTrainer45

Always active here gets punched too much and starts fights with a lot of nubs

Toffenut

Green_Giant

N1ux_

Darren64_NY

Quote from: DarkTrainer45 on Sep 07, 2014, 12:58 PM
Always active here gets punched too much and starts fights with a lot of nubs

Umm... Yea can't deny the fighting part. :3

Xenii doesn't like it when I win spleefs. LOL!

JinxOnTheLoose

Amazing at events. When winning an event, everyone sighs and says ''OF COURSE HE WINS'' and cries.

Green_Giant

MrEpicWonder

has an amazing building talent along with an amazing attraction arcadia.

Stinistar

Is the most random guy i know. But he's awesome!

Darren64_NY

Bobert

I believe he used to be a JMod (if not I apologize) and he is pretty chill.
"Nobody will be hopping on any bob train"

Darren64_NY

Is correct about me being a JMod about a year ago now too. xD
Seems like a cool person.

Toffenut

It's the person I keep /msg the same thing and yet he responds the same thing

Pretty awsome dude to be fair