Apr 27, 2024, 06:58 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N1ux_

MrEpicWonder

Fun to talk to from time to time, great at building! :D
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Scotmid

katoon123

Darren64_NY

Tombo_

From what I've seen, they win a lot of events.
They have a zombie skin and I believe a former staff member on survival (not too sure).
Posts on this board regularly too. ^-^

MrEpicWonder

Amazing friend of mine, known him for a long time! Always great to talk to. Personality you can't hate!
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

onionboys

MrEpicWonder

Stated before, Shrek loves his name and him. Has layers on the z, two z's make layers.

DarkTrainer45

Darren64_NY

Laughs at me cuz I got "banned" just now. xd

Qwerty102964

N1ux_

slaps alot and makes the weirdest but fun events to play

Bobert

"Nobody will be hopping on any bob train"

MrEpicWonder

Has a flashy photo that hurts my eyes, has donated. >.<

Darren64_NY

MrEpicWonder

N1ux_

Darren64_NY

TheGoldenKibby

Friendly and social player who has mastered the art of building, spleef, and gaining financial wealth; an overall successful and contributive player.

MrEpicWonder

A friendly player whom i missed in game. :c

onionboys

noting to say because he has 30 different posts on this

Darren64_NY

onionboys