Apr 27, 2024, 05:51 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N1ux_

DeltaCosmic

Vote/Donate for SFT's Sake!
Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

Demonyte

DarkTrainer45

THIS GUY! he be a good Legend and Forever more Sweg

DeltaCosmic

Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

MrEpicWonder

Pixelmon Player, whom i never really talk to.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Darren64_NY

Oct 04, 2014, 03:22 AM #306 Last Edit: Oct 04, 2014, 05:05 PM by Darren64_MC
This is the person onion was looking for.

DeltaCosmic

Someone needs to clear this or just lock it
Doesn't follow the game

Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

Toffenut

Kingcozza

"What so you THINK of the person above?"
Guys listen, you're just posting what they have or like, not what you think about them....
You're just boosting your posts because you can, toffee, epic and Darren you're like the only ones who post in this now and it's just the same each time "cool profile pic" etc.
If you post here you need to follow the game.

Nice person who likes to hug people

krankenstein20

TheGoldenKibby

I'm sorry, but why are your number of posts so important? Does it make a difference if you have 3000 posts instead of 100? You're still the same person no matter how many posts you have. One of the friendliest players on the server has 2 posts, and he's been around for years now. In the end, it's just a number and arguing about it won't make it any better.

Plays pixelmon, was banned once or twice I think. Has ~450 hours of uptime. Nice guy.

Darren64_NY

Knows what he's talking about and isn't talking shit like others. I like that.

DarkTrainer45

Good guy but Needs to stop laughing at the fact Im Phone less till December

Mgwllw

Heard of him before and just wanted to make a post because I haven't in a month or so. :D

DeltaCosmic

Okay this has gone on for 13 pages let's stop k?
Has actually 4 E s in there name

Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

DarkTrainer45

Dude not to be mean but this is just for fun :/ its had more than 50 pages so please do not try to request it to get removed over and over

this guy loves umbreons

sent using taptalk

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

MrEpicWonder

He's a good guy, can be annoying. But pretty fun to talk to.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Narcotex

Toffenut

Fun person to talk to. Very nice and friendly

Cireshie

A kind person who seems to be very involved in the forums, such as this post. Maybe even more involved than actual playing minecraft and such.

krikky97

Some weird chicken who thinks i'm a chicken I'M NOT I'M A FUCKING DUCK!

The_Offical_Irvo

Mad because i killed his friends on factions