Sep 17, 2019, 10:34 pm

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MrEpicWonder

Always makes me join party's, killed my bunny Toast once and i raged at him. Good guy though, great friend.

[/quote]
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 amI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 amSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

DarkTrainer45

Part of the new XTC funny guy loves to hang out with everyone

BluetigerESW

He's fun to talk to, he's GMod Admin, and he's addicted to factions.
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Lazy_0ne

He's a cool cat (or tiger ;)) that's funny and who I've talked to a lot more through moose.

YoAdrienne

I know her and Tennis want to form a band XD

Vertigo2014

Only the coolest person ever. Super kind and like a big sis

Darren64_NY

Xenii12

Sammasaurus95Rex

MrEpicWonder

I'm not quite sure who they are, but seems active on the forums.

[/quote]
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 amI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 amSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Xenii12

DarkTrainer45

Noob who post here same amount as me or even more I don't even know. R00d to epic that's pretty much it

ryan_m004

Leader of my fac, easy to get along with and lobes factions!!!!! ;)
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 pmi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Sammasaurus95Rex

boudreau999

Havent talked to before, but is really active on forums and seems nice :)

ddude_stnom

Had a conversation in French a while back, which lasted a long time. Very nice to talk to.

Lazy_0ne

Haven't talked to a whole lot but he's nice and was a mod for a while.

Darren64_NY

She's Lazy, she likes pink, maybe? She's Ella.

Xenii12

MrEpicWonder

Xenii, know this guy? You are kewl.

Everyone who knows Xenii and gets to talk to him often, you'll know he's a great guy ^w^

[/quote]

xbeastguyx

<br />I'M BEGINNING TO FEEL LIKE A RAP SHARK

TheGoldenKibby

A guy I've had like 2 conversations with, but still very polite and kind. Is gmod scriptwriter I think.

boudreau999

don't really talk to very much, but seems nice and pretty chill :)

xQuicScopex✪

only met like once or twice but you seem pretty funny :p
Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Jan 16, 2015, 02:59 pmThe king of slime fun, donations, and grinders. Basically the best ever at making money.

Just an Average Guy

TheGoldenKibby

The king of slime fun, donations, and grinders. Basically the best ever at making money.