May 04, 2024, 01:52 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N1ux_

MrEpicWonder

Good guy, always nice to talk to. Loves to tpa / ptp to me and just watch me for a while >.>
Always a good laugh though.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Alvares

Is always online and trolls the staff [emoji14]

Using TapaTalk

Green_Giant

Alvares

MrEpicWonder

Hardcore BCV hunter, don't know too much about him. Pretty nice guy though.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

N1ux_

He's a nub who has a melon home :P Gud friend  :laugh:

Katherine

Changes his skin a lot and is a try hard spleen enthusiast.

Alvares

Is a hardcore dalmatian, that always cleans the poop.

Using TapaTalk

Scotmid

Alvares

SkullzCrew

Feb 09, 2015, 05:18 PM #661 Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 05:22 PM by SkullzCrew
Serious BCV hunter, actually a veteran I believe, whom I had a higher opinion of before the post above, which is wholly unnecessary.

Alvares

Is there perfect JMod and works really hard. The person is pretty sorry about the post. You are a nice guy [emoji14].

Using TapaTalk

DarkTrainer45

Has a lot of post on this page

Don't know anything else xD

MrEpicWonder

Used to talk alot to him, sorting out eachothers problems and just ye, great guy. Can be a little over-reactive, but still gr8.

Darren64_NY

Dude, kid, I have no idea, can be annoying as f.

TheGoldenKibby

Friend who I met a long time ago. He was a good guy, has been banned a few times, nevertheless, a cool dude. Really good at events and stuff.

N1ux_

IamHerrow

feel like I should know them but,... I don't. But, I do know they spend some time in the off topic area of the forum.

MrEpicWonder

Talked to him a little on pixelmon and played Borderlands 2 with him, nice guy. :)

N1ux_

He's a zombie nub, and he has a melon home, but besides that, he is a good friend :p

DarkTrainer45

Never really see him much xD just on forums

N1ux_

He's a long time friend, (I didn't notice it before lol xD) and also he's the proud owner of alien tech crate :p

emily142

I don't think he and I have ever played at the same time. Or maybe I just don't pay attention. Which is highly likely  ;D