May 15, 2024, 04:13 AM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnitedWeDance

Has the same name as my favorite aunt   :laugh:

Cireshie

Is nice. gr8 to talk to even if we only say hi.

MrEpicWonder

Is cireshie, rarely hosts connect4 for me. But we talk quite a bit, he's gr8 m8 appreci8 and r8 8/8
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Lazy_0ne

Cbossminer

Cireshie

Brother of cesspitsid? Besides that, seems like an entrepreneur and helpful.

Cbossminer

Quote from: Cireshie on Feb 17, 2015, 04:15 AM
Brother of cesspitsid? Besides that, seems like an entrepreneur and helpful.
Not brothers with cesspitsid

N1ux_

I think he's an old player? Never seen him on really though

Tombo_

Very active on the forums, plays survival often. Their computor is broken at the moment unfortunately. They're friendly towards others too. :D

N1ux_

He's a pixelmon manager who I don't really know but he sounds like a awesome manager :P

DarkTrainer45

I've known him for almost2 years now he's an amazing person to hang out with and he has no life but SFT and I respect that xD

happypinecones

We used to talk on skype a lot but I haven't seen or spoke to him in a while, nice guy though. He does post on this topic a damn lot though xD

UnitedWeDance

N1ux_

She's a pixelmon admin who I believe is pretty awesome from what I hear about her :P

Cbossminer

Xenii12 Well, I dont know very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

UnitedWeDance

CleverWhale

Is a pixelmon admin and thinks I should be me.  :snowball:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

N1ux_

TheGoldenKibby

Darren64_NY

DarkTrainer45

Noob who said he quit SFT and then came right back for his girl friend so cute ^-^

BluetigerESW

Is nice and a great friend; Ex survival staff and I believe helped out with gmod for a bit.
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree