May 29, 2024, 04:49 AM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N1ux_

He's a b team staff member and he is a good friend to talk to

Darren64_NY

Quote from: DarkTrainer45 on Feb 24, 2015, 01:10 AM
Noob who said he quit SFT and then came right back for his girl friend so cute ^-^
Dat be true. :3

Xenii noob Legend and can't take my money anymore huehue.

N1ux_

ryan_m004

Hmmm Xenii, loads of uptime and really nice to player MC with
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

MrEpicWonder

He's Ryan, pretty cool guy. We talk quite a bit about random things and whatnot. Good lad ;)
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

katoon123

N1ux_

Don't really know her but she's a good mod

MrEpicWonder

He's Xenii, you know him? Yeah you do, he's got a hella lot of uptime. And he's a cool kid ;) yeah, xenii's a real nice guy. Great to talk to. ^.^
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Cireshie

Well, that kid we all know. I would've liked to use him to hoe my farm, but that's okay. He's easy to talk to especially when he's afk.

DarkTrainer45

A very nice mod who is brighter than the sparkling stars at night

Silly_StringSFT

Cireshie

Quote from: DarkTrainer45 on Mar 06, 2015, 02:12 AM
Abandoned survival for factions ;n; rip

He also is funny most of the time. Easy to talk to.

Darren64_NY

DarkTrainer45

Quote from: Cireshie on Mar 06, 2015, 03:42 AM
Quote from: DarkTrainer45 on Mar 06, 2015, 02:12 AM
Abandoned survival for factions ;n; rip

He also is funny most of the time. Easy to talk to.
wot

Darren- He always wants me to get him in a call with me and ender xD Whenever we skype. his brother is annoying tbf

N1ux_

Tyvic

Mar 08, 2015, 01:42 PM #715 Last Edit: Mar 08, 2015, 01:47 PM by Tyvic
Xenii12: Always teleports to me to spy on what I'm doing  ::)

Green_Giant

Builds a lot of attractions and Events. Loves to engage with the rest of the community.

TheGoldenKibby

Builds a lot of cool things and is an architect.

MrEpicWonder

Don't know too much about him, talked to him a few times. Really nice guy. Has alot of funny posts, always good for a laugh.

emily142

He gave me Toast, the bestest present everrrrrr <3
WonderHoe is totally awesome!

GotAnError

Mar 09, 2015, 10:16 AM #720 Last Edit: Mar 09, 2015, 11:24 AM by GotAnError
Gosh, there is so much to say about her. She's amazingly beautiful, she's really funny, she has an amazing personality and she is really understanding and caring. Basically the brake to a lot of the shit in my life.

She's an amazing friend and a wonderful princess. Emmy's almost as perfect as I am! ;D Nah, jk, I am really glad I became friends with her.~
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

N1ux_

Mar 09, 2015, 04:40 PM #721 Last Edit: Mar 09, 2015, 04:47 PM by Xenii12
she is rarely on whenever I'm on but still is a good friend :P don't really talk to her often though xD

Darren64_NY

I think he should change his name to Denii64.

MrEpicWonder

Known him for ages, always had the zombie things in common. #ZombieBros4Leif, nah. In all seriousness, great to talk to ;)

Tyvic