Apr 28, 2024, 09:00 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mgwllw

misspiggy95

Is a survival legend I do not think I have ever met
(Hai ^_^)
Also apparently is a common peasant when clearly is a legend

Melons are love. Melons are life

Zesty

Is one of the best moderators on sft c: but would make an even better manager ;), is really helpful, and always buys my stuff c:
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Zesty

Is the worst mod >;O but i guess has one of the best autoshops
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

misspiggy95

Is one of the sweetest people I know^_^
Met them in a rather weird way (Confronting a griefer on their build xD ) and have been friends ever since^_^

Melons are love. Melons are life

Zesty

PandaPugz

Someone who liked my picture on a post your face thread xD

Khaled

TiiGeR

MrEpicWonder

Has an avatar drawn by mewie, pretty cool dude.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

PandaPugz

Mgwllw

Don't know if I remember this user, but he seems really cool and knows about the people on the server

Darren64_NY

Hm, don't recall seeing this name c: seems cool tho

TiiGeR

TheStarNomad✯

Is a really good builder xD we talk sometimes

Long time StarNomad

TiiGeR

Katherine

TheStarNomad✯

Highly experienced mod who just got promoted, grats xd

Long time StarNomad

Katherine

Seems to love Dragons and is a Mod on 2 SFT servers. :P

stormshooter

PandaPugz

Has something to do with a storm and bitches moving out the way.

Darren64_NY

Mm seen around on survival but never talked to them, donating player or something like that.

PandaPugz