Jun 16, 2024, 05:14 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mgwllw

Think he's a older member because I remember his name. Maybe a donator at some point remember seeing him in purple?

TheStarNomad✯

Is a pocket mod but i guess a lot of people already knew that xd

Long time StarNomad

Darren64_NY

maxwolf28

Darren64_NY

misspiggy95

This nub stuff is annoying
Noticed this guy first when he always says no to me giving hints out for my sponge hunts xD
Seems nice and im jealous of the colors of tycoon xD

Melons are love. Melons are life

Darren64_NY

Ahah jealous of ma colors, joined SFT during the time I had quit xd

Zesty

Jan 21, 2016, 01:39 AM #1211 Last Edit: Jan 21, 2016, 01:51 AM by YugureHono
Is located Honolulu Kauai- Honolulu has 8 letters, 8 as in '8' or 8 as in eight? if we look at eight then it is only 5. Kauai only has 5 letters. honolulu and kauai put together have 13 letters, and 2 words- 13 divided by 2 is 6.5. The person who is about to blow your minds is QuadKaiden- The owner of the account- Kaiden is 6.5 years-old. QuadKaiden is split up into 2 letters, just like Frostdrop, quadkaiden has 10 letters, and frostdrop, 9 10-9=1, 1 is the amount of lives we have in yolo,yolo, stands for you only live once, but do we really? No we live every day, 365.25 days a year. 365.25 may seem big, but what if we, spell it out! three hundred and five point twenty five (35 letters), if we add all the other numbers up- (8, 5, 13, 2, 6.5) we get 34.5 if we round it off, it is 35. If you add 3 and 5 together, you get 8. Back to the begining it is, but this time we are using the number 8. The only 8 sided shape is a octagon, octagon's have 8 sides, but who has time for plurals? Side has 4 letters, 8-4=4. Squares have 4 sides, BUT if you hut them diagonally- it creates 2 triangles, eyes can be drawn out of triangles, if you turn one triangle into an eye and place it inside the other triangle what do you get? An eye inside of a triangle, eye has 3 letters, 3... 3 sides- triangle, the Illuminati has a triangle. Illuminati confirmed.

The person above me is apart of the Illuminati- therefor should be banned. BUT WAIT, that was too easy, what if she really wanted us to figure that out so we would ban her, she is just a distraction EVERYONE SFT IS UNDER ATTACK ABORT I REPEAT ABORT!
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Frostdrop

._. erm.........i am very confused right now......help......

Zesty

Doesnt understand the language of ooo squirrel c:
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

ReaperOfDerper

Is a girl(thought you were a boy.. O.o), is pretty

Darren64_NY

Frostdrop

is very mean and brags about being the best at spleef

Darren64_NY

Quote from: Frostdrop on Jan 21, 2016, 06:59 AMis very mean and brags about being the best at spleef

Mean? D: Everyone else thinks I'm nice xd what you talkin about, pocket mod apparently seem to be all female

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager

maxwolf28

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager

TheStarNomad✯

Has a weird sig of a man trying to eat some kind of mutant pizza...

Long time StarNomad

CCookie22

Seems pretty nice and obviously likes colourful skins :)

Frostdrop

is a very nice jmod and a cookie now im hungry....