Jun 09, 2024, 11:16 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calfrokrill

Still laughs at me.... That's really annoyin'

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: KaiXSlys on Jan 27, 2016, 06:30 AMPixel on elite, just replied and canceled my post that I spent hours on writing a post for super >:C
ahh thx Kai send me in a PM the draft plzzz

/warp SteveCoMuseum

calfrokrill

Stole my car when I was 6. I had a driver's license back then, but then came the demerit points when I was 9.... D:

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

calfrokrill

When I was 6 years old, you stole my car. Oiiiii, give it backkkkk.

Aelia Angel

Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

misspiggy95

Gave me a book that I still have not read, but I carry it with me everywhere I goxD

Melons are love. Melons are life

Zesty

Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

maxwolf28

American_Walrus

Zesty

Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Darren64_NY

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

Zesty

is the best tri mod, and mod ever. Should totally become manager doe on creative

calfrokrill

Yugu gives me a special greeting when he joins because I'm special. B-)

ReaperOfDerper

Questions about my majestic missing textured block every time we participate a event together, a mean tiger >:C

PandaPugz

Has the same name as one of my irl ex boyfriends xD

Aelia Angel

Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

calfrokrill

I don't know anything bout' this person, to be honest.

Aelia Angel

Former Pocket Mod

TheStarNomad✯

Is a pocket jmod and copy cat, cause I called him king of the chicken mince first xD

Long time StarNomad