Apr 29, 2024, 12:20 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakonator

Not really sure cuz never met before, looks cool bruh

calfrokrill

TheStarNomad✯

Keep getting him for this. Is a survival elite and should get his forum badge changed

Long time StarNomad

CaykoMarie

Is a nerd that can't spell "administrative".  :heart:

Dogggeh

Saw me beat ender at spelling Administrative

Zesty

Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Bakonator

Khaled

Is a bacon, pure bacon. Nothing more to it, na he is the best person eva, extremly curious, forgot his facebook pass *facepalm* funny guy and a tf2 freak loves drawing tf2 stuff, really nice and comunicative c: funny guy. Oh and the ugliest person of all time, jkjkjk you look beautiful bud <3 should make another facebook account and bye

stormshooter

Has an average of 14.3 spelling mistakes in each of his posts.

MrEpicWonder

My lil noob I like to abuse from time to time, fun to talk to on skype.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Brightpkz

Amazing person who never fails to give me good advice. Brilliant friend and a well-deserving manager! :D

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Darren64_NY

calfrokrill

I don't know what to write for him anymore, honestly. ._.

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

calfrokrill

American_Walrus

calfrokrill

I don't even know who SuperJK is to be honest. She just says she knows me "irl" and it's kinda creepy.

Aelia Angel

Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Dogggeh

calfrokrill

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Aelia Angel

Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

TheStarNomad✯

Don't forgetti the spaghetti if we gonnaetti make spaghetti jokes

Also a pocket JMod

Long time StarNomad

Khaled

Feb 16, 2016, 02:34 PM #1549 Last Edit: Feb 16, 2016, 02:41 PM by Khaled
has Had (rip) an enourmous amount of uptime on factions ;o a mod on three-4 servers and gonna be a mod on 5 ones soon ;>