Apr 29, 2024, 04:06 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogggeh

Zesty

Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

JinxOnTheLoose

Zesty

Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

American_Walrus

pwnswords

don't listen to my personal title its drunk...1.7.10 Admin, Ex-Bteam Admin, Ex-Pix mod

Frostdrop

pwnswords

don't listen to my personal title its drunk...1.7.10 Admin, Ex-Bteam Admin, Ex-Pix mod

Zesty

pwnswords

SuperJK

Is Natty Opposite of Nitty Natty Means Good Person.

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Zesty

pwnswords

Zesty

Doesn't know what their talking about, my life is plentiful ^-^

pwnswords

has almost 1000 total uptime according to pstats

Zesty

Only pstats one of my accounts, do /pstats quadkaiden and /pstats sisterband also

Darren64_NY

Zesty

Darren never did get a response from his homie.

pwnswords

calfrokrill

Zesty

calfrokrill

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum