Apr 27, 2024, 07:37 PM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy_23x

IS WRONG
IS VERY WRONG
WRONG
INCORRECT
NO
GOD PLEASE NO
NOOO

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

IiRr22Bb

Darren64_NY

IiRr22Bb

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Person514

reiner_13

The Best Survival Elite
Former Survival Mod
Survival Lemon
Future Survival Dictator

Lucy_23x

MasterX70

Purple eyes and is far better at building than me. :')

Britney1177

Is my m0m who lives off of coffee and pizza

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Darren64_NY

Lucy_23x

Britney1177

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Britney1177

Is really good at making jokes like that ^

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

smallfry5545

Lucy_23x

Darren64_NY

Quote from: Lucy_23x on May 08, 2017, 08:28 PMIs dating britney!?!?!?!?!?!1!1!2!1!1
What the fuck, you don't get it Lucy don't assume stuff wtf xd

Lucy_23x

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

reiner_13

The Best Survival Elite
Former Survival Mod
Survival Lemon
Future Survival Dictator

MasterX70

Beef and pork are delicious. Lonely sponges however, are not.

lionblaze10

Old survival player who has been Mod for ages.
Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

Darren64_NY

Legend on survival, has many cars and should totally give me the R8 ;)

Lucy_23x