Apr 27, 2024, 07:08 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

One word story game.

Started by ddude_stnom, Feb 28, 2014, 11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoovs

Our story so far (with added punctuation so it somewhat makes sense [not really]):

Once Penis had to suck a cow's ear and swag and yolo herpes. However, Spen96 had a gargantuan ego so his dildos became gargantuan men. AIDS suddenly developed within. Spen96 likes boys therefore SFT is always high on shrooms with potatoes that kill MOVINGTEXT that also death. Poo eats your favourite potatoes with cream flavoured fingers which are very horrible and this turned weird. Yeah. Pandas eaten by spen96 exploded Mudkips because yolo. Unfortunately spen96 smokes dicks with Boymac45 in

Now to continue: the
"There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts" -Voltaire

ConnorKuss

td998

ConnorKuss

Pookalton

onionboys

Lazy_0ne

Happysheep102

willhill2000

Pritis

"My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose." - Ganondorf

Cabbage

Karkafi

jacob

Pritis

"My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose." - Ganondorf

jacob

Pookalton

jacob

Happysheep102

pothnozz

M

onionboys

LaughingPickle78

td998

pothnozz

Infarnape4Slurper