Apr 27, 2024, 11:48 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Survival - World2 Reset in May

Started by Towelie, Apr 04, 2014, 04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonyte

I have found a date for the comeback.
The dream is alive

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: Darren64_MC on Apr 05, 2014, 05:56 AM
Quote from: Geindora on Apr 05, 2014, 02:22 AM
What about houses with half of the house underground?  My house isn't complex but it's got the majority underground and an entrance, a farm, and one of those castle-like gateways aboveground.

I also have a house with part of it underground. Will this be a problem?
Long as it meets other requirements and you find a place where the underground section won't interfere with other builds it's not a problem.

Toxic_Foxtrot69

I absolutely love change! We can never move forward if there isn't change in our worlds. Embrace the change, embrace the world 2 reset. Great things are about to happen!  :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:

pimmerik

I am very disappointed, my Parkour is very big, and I don't know if it's less than 70.000 blocks.
Plus: It's floating on the water.
Are there any exceptions? D:

Towelie

Quote from: pimmerik on Apr 05, 2014, 04:46 PM
I am very disappointed, my Parkour is very big, and I don't know if it's less than 70.000 blocks.
Normally no, but if your parkour is super used, we may.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

one227

I have made something huge (its a huge tree).
I don't think it looks terrible and its over 70k blocks.
I spent so long on it and recently haven't been active much due to been ill but that will change again soon.
I am sure you get this a lot but is there any possible way to get my build moved even though its over 70k blocks ?

Thanks

tylerinator

CRAP i have 2 really good houses in world 2

TheMop123

Tyler give one of the houses to someone you trust that doesn't have a house in w2 and get them to move it for you

diamondskis

thegreatpwner

I have something floating in the air but is partly sticking to the ground, will that be moved, or no. I am really creeping out right now!  >:(

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

BagelsMan

You should move pim's parkour - It is probably more than 70000 blocks but its really a work of art, very used, and in my opinion the best parkour course on the server (its quite a challenge)  ;)

//Bagels

xwildtigerx

Quote from: Towelie on Apr 04, 2014, 04:19 PM
However, soon (a few months), we will introduce our Towns world which will be reset far less often (as it will be used only for organized housing and players won't be able to mine/destroy blocks all around the world)

so, i have question, after w2 reset will u make the current w1 become new w2 and add new world as w1 like the last reset, or current w1 will stay as w1, and new w2 is sft town world..?

spi22

Dangit missed moving season i thought i was in w1 all this time  :leather: :leather: :leather: :diamondsword: :diamondsword: :lavabucket: :lavabucket: :bow: :bow: :cookedmeat: :cookedmeat: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :fire: :fire: :fire: :mobspawner: :mobspawner: :mobspawner: :mobspawner: :mobspawner: :-[ :'( :creeper: :creeper: :creeper: :creeper: :creeper: :creeper: :creeper: :creeper: :creeper:

Goldeneye0242

What is the reason that you can't move floating builds or builds on water?
Thanks

onionboys

Quote from: Goldeneye0242 on May 18, 2014, 01:38 PM
What is the reason that you can't move floating builds or builds on water?
Thanks
I think for the water one they will move a ton of water with it

pimmerik

Quote from: Towelie on Apr 05, 2014, 05:01 PM
Quote from: pimmerik on Apr 05, 2014, 04:46 PM
Normally no, but if your parkour is super used, we may.
Depends on what 'super used' is. But when I host any contest usually 15-25 people show up in total (70% of those ragequits in the tutorial), so it depends.
I did work like 6 months on it, but if it isn't I might aswell rename it, and make major improvements.

Towelie

If anyone is wondering why we haven't reset yet (as it's may) - We're waiting for 1.8, we thought it'd be out by now.

TheMop123

Towelie 25th May along with the pocket edition one I think.