[Global News] Rebellion in eastern Ukraine

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Apr 14, 2014, 11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRIMI_

Quote from: spen96 on Apr 18, 2014, 04:06 PM
Stop making this a country supremacy topic before I lock it.

We should send spen over to sort them all out.

spen96

Quote from: GRIMIGAMING on Apr 18, 2014, 10:09 PM

Or I could give you a forum warning.

killpaddy47

Try to get more people active on forums and yet when people aged ~15 and above discuss something the slightest bit gray  they get shut down. A pitty really, i wanted to see american view point on the topic but i guess not.

As for the Russia Ukraine situation, I don't have much to say, I hope its resolved without much loss of life or unstability but there isn't much i can do about it.

On an unrelated note, check out how short Putin is hes like a russian doll. (Obama is 6'1)

Mgwllw

Quote from: spen96 on Apr 18, 2014, 10:17 PM
Quote from: GRIMIGAMING on Apr 18, 2014, 10:09 PM

Or I could give you a forum warning.
I really don't know why your doing this... Your giving warnings for us doing what this board was ment for us to do discuss news related subjects and compare and contrast others points of view? I really just don't get it at all. We weren't saying  "Ahhhh the US SUCKS" or "My country is LOADS better then yours." No we were stating our opinion and backing it up with facts.

If we aren't allowed to talk about these things the this whole forum board is pointless. I really don't understand what your trying to do here... Make us post less on forums?

Eternal_Jamie

No warnings for going offropic with the use spen as a weapon stuff mgwllw. But really you went off on a huge tangent making it offtopic to the actual discussion the situation in Ukraine...