Apr 29, 2024, 02:23 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Minecraft: Pocket Edition Server

Started by Towelie, Apr 15, 2014, 10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rileyblockman

TheMop123

That bump wasn't necessary.
we are working on it.
no software has come out yet so we can't
be patient!

mindsoulbodyaz

Every time I try to connect it says "can not connect. Server outdated"

ryan_m004

Quote from: mindsoulbodyaz on Jul 19, 2014, 03:03 PM
Every time I try to connect it says "can not connect. Server outdated"

This means you are more updated than the server which makes sense as you are most likely using version: 0.9.2 an the server is still 0.8.0
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

BluetigerESW

Update should be soon as pocketmine is working on a final update for 0.9.4 as the pe update for 0.9.4 came out today
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

patt

I have problem,i can't be authenticated,sorry for my bad English :)
Help please :(

abdo2004

Jul 30, 2014, 11:22 PM #106 Last Edit: Jul 30, 2014, 11:34 PM by abdo2004
Hey when i break blocks it does not give the items eg. Wood,dirt plz help  :(

Post Merge: Jul 30, 2014, 11:34 PM

PLEASE HEEEEELP im not authicanted  :'( why PLZ HEEEEEELP  :'( :'( :'( and i cant do anything....   HHHEEEEELLLLLPPPP

BluetigerESW

Just do /register (password you want to use) and then when you join the game do /login (password you want to use) if you have already registered and forgot your password post here and I can remove it for you...

As for the lag...we can't really fix this we are using an alpha build of pocketmine which most likely won't be fixed until a stable version is released :S

ryan_m004

Please be patient all. It will only get better from here :3
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

KnifeStryke

Look. Ryan is right here. PocketMine is having a LOT of problems with CPU Usage in the new update, which adds lag and a lot of crashing. The Devs are working hard. Please, everyone, be Patient. If any programmer wants to take a look at the source, (like me)

I have a git.hub link.

take a look, but like i said, be pacient. it will get better.

https://github.com/PocketMine/PocketMine-MP

xxSTHGxx PlaysMC

The Minecraft PE server is not working since a weak. What's up with that??

BluetigerESW

it will be fixed as soon as possible we're waiting a stable 0.9.0 pocketmine release...also i recall banning you for advertising...

if you wish for the ban to not carry over and to be able to play please post an unban request here: http://www.superfuntime.org/forms/unbanreq

kamanton

i have it on my minecraft pe not sure how to login with it :-\ :-\

krankenstein20

FOR THE LOVE OF MINECRAFT STOP WITH THE SIX MONTH BUMPS

BluetigerESW

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Feb 22, 2015, 08:27 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF MINECRAFT STOP WITH THE SIX MONTH BUMPS

This is the topic you're redirected to when you click on the pocket edition icon, therefore, bumping this topic is allowed if you need help with something relating to the server.

ich

Please unban me.And I want to make report firestar stole my full set diamond armor help me.

Zesty

Quote from: ich on Mar 20, 2015, 12:49 PM
Please unban me.And I want to make report firestar stole my full set diamond armor help me.
please apply for an unban here http://www.superfuntime.org/forms/unbanreq and you will be spoken to within 48 hours of the person who banned you why they did it and what your terms are :) please be patiant and stay very active on your unban request as you wont want it to become locked and also dont be smart on it :)
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

DuaneandBrand0

Quote from: ich on Mar 20, 2015, 12:49 PM
Please forum PM me with sufficient evidence of what you said Firestar's done. As for the Unban request, go to www.sftmc.org/forms/unbanreq.php and fill one out for the PE server :)
-Duane

elias

I ca
Quote from: BluetigerESW on Jul 31, 2014, 02:50 AMJust do /register (password you want to use) and then when you join the game do /login (password you want to use) if you have already registered and forgot your password post here and I can remove it for you
[/quot[quote I made an account however I can't login when I get into the server

ryan_m004

Quote from: elias on Jun 21, 2015, 05:59 PMI ca
Quote from: BluetigerESW on Jul 31, 2014, 02:50 AMJust do /register (password you want to use) and then when you join the game do /login (password you want to use) if you have already registered and forgot your password post here and I can remove it for you
[/quot[quote I made an account however I can't login when I get into the server
T
he authentication process has changed, all you need to do is type is your password in chat. :)

TheNoHeadedGuy

Awesome Sever Towlie.
TheNoHeadedGuy

TheNoHeadedGuy

SquidFTW

Owner please fix the server! Can't connect its says server restarting signed Squiddy√ ðŸ'—

iLaxrv10

Quote from: TheNoHeadedGuy on Oct 16, 2015, 02:52 AMI Want To Fly.
Quote from: SquidFTW on Oct 16, 2015, 02:43 PMOwner please fix the server! Can't connect its says server restarting signed Squiddy√ ðŸ'—

Players can't fly on the server, also please don't bump topics that are over 15 days old unless completely necessary. The server is getting better everyday and we are aware of the issues
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

ashley_luna

I am honestly obssed with this server good job