Apr 27, 2024, 04:40 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

DayZ Epoch 1.0.4.2 Server

Started by Towelie, May 06, 2014, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExconHD

Great so now people are highly defenseless against vehicles. Now I'll just go add some ammo to my Venom and ruin everyones day :)

MosesRN

Quote from: ExconHD on May 10, 2014, 04:38 AM
Great so now people are highly defenseless against vehicles. Now I'll just go add some ammo to my Venom and ruin everyones day :)
I've been looking everywhere for ammo for a 50 cal but cannot seem to find it XD. Seems you had better luck!

IPwnCreeps

Vehicle ammo should be buyable from hero/bandit traders. It seems to be unfindable. Really dont agree with the mk 48 removal because now i cant sell it which is annoying, and its not really OP, only people who would think its OP is people who get killed by it. Also what josh said - theres millions of fucking mi 17s EVERYWHERE. Pls remove some of them because theres literally like 2000 of them and none of them even work.

unrealistic

We really need some building supplies missions.

Also, there should be a mission where an "EvilTowelie cult breaks out" (Have nun-skinned people at like a campfire pentagon)

Towelie

Quote from: unrealistic on May 10, 2014, 06:34 AM

Also, there should be a mission where an "EvilTowelie cult breaks out" (Have nun-skinned people at like a campfire pentagon)
awesome idea please d rally ^_^

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

RallyReaper

Lol, i like the idea of a evil towelie mission but idk how i'd skin them, but ill give it a shot xD

Quote from: ExconHD on May 10, 2014, 04:38 AM

That's what you think mate ;) just wait till the shop's get updated and the new weapons are IN!!!

spen96

Please don't start banning guns.

RallyReaper

Quote from: spen96 on May 10, 2014, 02:12 PM

I'm not ;) I'm adding something i like to call, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

unrealistic

Quote from: rallyreaper on May 10, 2014, 01:39 PM

Lol, i like the idea of a evil towelie mission but idk how i'd skin them, but ill give it a shot xD

If you do add a building supply mission, please add building snapping too (A plugin)

RallyReaper

Quote from: unrealistic on May 10, 2014, 03:46 PM

If you do add a building supply mission, please add building snapping too (A plugin)

I know what building snap is xD, i tried to add it but it kept crashing the server...

EvilTowelie Mission ADDED!

unrealistic

Quote from: rallyreaper on May 10, 2014, 04:01 PM
Quote from: unrealistic on May 10, 2014, 03:46 PM

I know what building snap is xD, i tried to add it but it kept crashing the server...

EvilTowelie Mission ADDED!

It's a plugin that makes building like Rust building

ExconHD

Quote from: rallyreaper on May 10, 2014, 03:05 PM

So you take out a gun and decide to add a rocket launcher?

RallyReaper

xD, i added it to a shop for players to buy for ALOT of gold :P, and the other thing, i dident remove all the lmgs

MosesRN

Quote from: ExconHD on May 10, 2014, 06:57 PM

ExconHD

Quote from: rallyreaper on May 10, 2014, 07:33 PM
xD, i added it to a shop for players to buy for ALOT of gold :P, and the other thing, i dident remove all the lmgs
So whats the point of removing the Mk48? It's almost identical to 4 other LMGs, and there's only 7 different ones in the game

Towelie

Excon could you like at least play on the bloody server before criticizing?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

RallyReaper

Quote from: Towelie on May 11, 2014, 08:55 AM

OMG YES!, my point exactly!

Quote from: joshholymoses on May 11, 2014, 03:32 AM

ExconHD

Oh yea im soooooo butthurt, no. I'm simply showing how stupid his decisions are.

spen96

Better keep complaining like a whiny bitch because that always helps.

IPwnCreeps

Quote from: ExconHD on May 11, 2014, 05:37 PM
Oh yea im soooooo butthurt, no. I'm simply showing how stupid his decisions are.
The mk 48 is still obtainable it just requires actual work to get. Also if he does add a rocket launcher, as he said it will take a lot of money.
So basically itll be like this: you can find mk48s but cant purchase them, fair enough, and you could either spend a lot of money on an armed vehicle or a weapon to destroy other peoples armed vehicles. Its pretty fair and not stupid IMO.

spen96

Not retarded enough.

RallyReaper

Quote from: spen96 on May 11, 2014, 10:47 PM
Not retarded enough.

Lol :P, some people put their opinion where it's not wanted xP

Jyncs

I am at best a mediocre player on DayZ, everyone knows (and if they don't they do now) that if they find me out and about they could kill me no problem.

The times I have been on I have been able to get a decent weapon and get up to speed rather quickly. Even after I have died I have not had a problem getting started again even with not being able to buy certain weapons. Usually I have them within 10 minutes after dying by simply finding a roaming pack of 3 bandits and running them over with a found vehicle.

I think all the mods we have right now are great and what I really like is with the AI it helps to promote more PvE than PVP like it has in the past. To me this is what will help us keep this latest installment of DayZ server

RallyReaper

Quote from: Jyncs on May 12, 2014, 12:07 PM
I am at best a mediocre player on DayZ, everyone knows (and if they don't they do now) that if they find me out and about they could kill me no problem.

The times I have been on I have been able to get a decent weapon and get up to speed rather quickly. Even after I have died I have not had a problem getting started again even with not being able to buy certain weapons. Usually I have them within 10 minutes after dying by simply finding a roaming pack of 3 bandits and running them over with a found vehicle.

I think all the mods we have right now are great and what I really like is with the AI it helps to promote more PvE than PVP like it has in the past. To me this is what will help us keep this latest installment of DayZ server

Agreed!, this is why i've put so much work into the AI stuff

Doomfarer

Regarding the Tow/Lift this isn't working on your Dayz Epoch server.