Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

HOW TO JOIN OUR PIXELMON SERVER

Started by Towelie, May 07, 2014, 08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Welcome Bashur fans!
To join our server, you must perform these simple steps:

Step 1: Download Technic Launcher from http://www.technicpack.net/
Step 2: Open your Technic Launcher and click "Add new pack" and paste in your Platform URL (Found below)
http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/sft-pixelmon
Step 3: After pasting in our  Platform URL and clicking play, the pack will now start downloading.
Step 4:  Our server IP is already located in the client so you're all set to start your adventure!

For any help, feel free to ask our Staff members.
Enjoy!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

onionboys

Karkafi

Quote from: onionboyzz on May 07, 2014, 10:23 PM
Bashur?

A youtuber that has over 1 million subs. He came on the server earlier and recorded a video.

XD OpticMars

BioPh33r

Danggit i missed bash lol that fool is crazy XD... and kipper were the heck do you find the animal phto's... its kinda stange

onionboys

Quote from: Karkafi on May 07, 2014, 10:24 PM
Bashur?

A youtuber that has over 1 million subs. He came on the server earlier and recorded a video.
I know who he is, has he started a series

lioneatszebra

Quote from: onionboyzz on May 08, 2014, 03:21 AM
Bashur?

It's part of his "Server Surfin'" series.
brb, living offline

onionboys

Quote from: djkirsh on May 08, 2014, 04:10 AM
Bashur?

Oh, was he paid to do it

mjoll9

Quote from: onionboyzz on May 08, 2014, 04:15 AM
Quote from: djkirsh on May 08, 2014, 04:10 AM
Bashur?

Oh, was he paid to do it
Almost 100% that he wasn't paid to do it -.- Towelie wouldn't 'pay' a youtuber to do a video on our server, SFT doesn't work like that, other servers might but not ours!

Post Merge: May 08, 2014, 08:20 AM

His video isn't even up yet is it o.o?

Eternal_Jamie

Nah not up yet moll, probably later today

Towelie

Actually we did pay for the video. It's how most of the server promotions are done these days. We talked to his agent and scheduled a filming.
We've done this after noticing that all the money we spent on regular advertising yielded no effect. It's done just to raise awareness about the Pixelmon server and to hopeflly get some new players seing as pixelmon and minecraft are sort of losing popularity.

Mjoll - I see nothing wrong in paying for publicity it's not immoral or unethical, just trying to get more players on SFT and on Pixelmon..

While in the old days people didn't use to pay for this kind of services, times have changed.

Although, I'd like to mention that this is the first time that we are paying for a youtube video to be made.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

ChocolateNannerz

Quote from: Towelie on May 08, 2014, 01:06 PM
Actually we did pay for the video. It's how most of the server promotions are done these days. We talked to his agent and scheduled a filming.
We've done this after noticing that all the money we spent on regular advertising yielded no effect. It's done just to raise awareness about the Pixelmon server and to hopeflly get some new players seing as pixelmon and minecraft are sort of losing popularity.

Mjoll - I see nothing wrong in paying for publicity it's not immoral or unethical, just trying to get more players on SFT and on Pixelmon..

While in the old days people didn't use to pay for this kind of services, times have changed.

Although, I'd like to mention that this is the first time that we are paying for a youtube video to be made.
rekt

CocoaMuffins15

Quote from: Towelie on May 08, 2014, 01:06 PM

dangit had to be scheduled when I got sick. XD

pokecraft999

I was banned on May 10th or 9th. I was apparently stealing but I could access my minecraft account yesterday. I had to change my password and I am pretty sure my account got hacked yesterday. So please unban me i swear I didn't steal anything so please unban me. ign:pokecraft999   :'(

XD OpticMars

Quote from: pokecraft999 on May 10, 2014, 03:21 PM
I was banned on May 10th or 9th. I was apparently stealing but I could access my minecraft account yesterday. I had to change my password and I am pretty sure my account got hacked yesterday. So please unban me i swear I didn't steal anything so please unban me. ign:pokecraft999   :'(

Please post an unban request here > http://www.superfuntime.org/forms/unbanreq