News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

The avatar above you is your only partner in a Zombie Apocalpyse

Started by Towelie, May 15, 2014, 07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkTrainer45

Zombie :3 I bet hes cooler then them cuz of the sunglasses

ChoctheMilkman

Well he is a Koala, as am I, so we'd slay all the zombies because koalas are dope!

xavidram

Well his name is choc milks, i hope he carries cookies. You carry the cookies I will carry you my friend! And together WE SHALL SURVIVE! for about a week before we run out of cookies.

Lucazade13

Well he is a big fat blob of slime soo...... COVER ME !!  ;D

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

Chrisuv

We'd destroy them, we'd mind blow them with all your complexed tekkit crap.

Breenalee

We'd loose simply because zombies would out-run us by miles!

emm10

It's a disapproving red panda or red raccoon or something. So... I don't know, I could eat it I guess?

greenboys510

I think the guy is more interested in the chicken than working with me as partners.

Chrisuv

We'd have a pretty good chance, you'd call your backup of slimes.

Sparkle_Sun

His forum signature is wise, I hope that means he is smart, smart enough to keep us alive :P

emm10

It's Sparkle_Sun in a screenshot, so she can use her mod powers to ban the zombies!

Scotmid

Green_Giant

If worst comes to worst, we can use the pig as food. If worst comes to worst comes worst, we can eat the panda aswell.

Barbacue2

Well, at least YOUR safe green, I don't think zombies care much for a giant vegetable. 

Me on the other hand... Might as well turn myself into sushi now.

greenboys510

A flying squid and a normal squid in a suit. Not bad. I'd rip the suit up for bandages and kill the normal squid for food. Then I'd ride the flying squid to safety. ;D

Cireshie

Pandas. Most commonly known to be not very active creatures. I hope this is a fast panda or we're both screwed.

Chrisuv

All I know for sure is, we wouldn't starve to death  ::)

deeklz

probably preoccupied with working out rather than killing zombies.

emm10

Narcotex

Sparkle_Sun

Stinistar

omg I am screwed. Do you know how to handle a gun spark?

Green_Giant

deeklz

Green_Giant

Yeah, my hat makes a good weapon. Also Shiny Mega Gardevoir seems pretty powerful, let's hope i've got enough gym badges for it to obey me.