Apr 27, 2024, 04:06 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

The avatar above you is your only partner in a Zombie Apocalpyse

Started by Towelie, May 15, 2014, 07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrEpicWonder

The zombies might go for a skin, Depends. Ima Big daddy. They can't bite through my suit. :)
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Cr1_98

Looks like a dreadnought from warhammer 40k so I'm gonna be fine! :D

MrEpicWonder

@Cr1 its a Big Daddy from Bioshock 1 and 2

A slime, They can't be infected. they are gloop.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Cr1_98

Toffenut

MrEpicWonder

Cr1_98

Squishyfoot

I guess I could always eat wolf if we ran out of food. (Though I would probably be eaten first.

MrEpicWonder

emm10

You can be the big daddy, I'll be the little sister. Not really because those things are creepy.

MrEpicWonder

I got food, then again. You never see a big daddy eat. Only takes Adam and medical kits.

Toffenut

We would hopefully survive together..... as long as nothing goes wrong.......

Tombo_

cloberrie

ddude_stnom

Toffenut

MrEpicWonder

Big daddy and a wolf? A little unfair for the zombies.

Darren64_NY

pokemaster08

Squishyfoot

Yesssss. I get a pokemon trainer and a pikachu. We got the speed with pikachu and tankiness of slowbro.  8)

werewolfxx5

Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

MrEpicWonder

DolimiccanDragon

I'm kinda just here. Profile pic credit to Tim Ashley Jenkins, creator of Grapple Force Rena and Petal Crash.

Green_Giant

This is great! Now all we need to do is find that mega stone...