Apr 27, 2024, 03:54 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Crazy Elevator

Started by emm10, Jul 16, 2014, 01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XD OpticMars

[Floor 26]

Towelie smashing his hands on his keyboard

emm10

[Floor 27] Towelie spamming the BAN button on his keyboard.

LUFC4eva

[Floor 28] TheGame.

DarkTrainer45

[Floor 29]

Legendary Floor holds the funniest thing ever

Sparkle_Sun

[Floor 30] This is a room where I have a big birthday party because I was born on the 30th of June!  :cake:

emm10

[Floor 31] It's a rain cloud raining on Sparkle_Sun's parade. :P

ExBlooD

Green_Giant

[Floor 33] A flight of stairs. Useless floor.

emm10

[Floor 34] There's nothing there. Just a boring empty room.

DarkTrainer45

[Floor 35] there is a chair and a flat screen and you see two of your friends playing the first multiplayer server of minecraft

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

deeklz

[Floor 37] Three 3DSs loaded with Pokemon Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, and Super Smash Bros 4, respectively.

The door shuts before you can go get them.

nyllekFTW

[Floor 38] Shrek is love, shrek is life on a giant television covering an entire wall.

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Cesspitsid

[Floor 40] The elevator door never works, no one knows what's inside.

Sparkle_Sun

[Floor 41] This floor has a train station. But this train station is odd because several passengers walk mysteriously towards the barrier between platforms 9 and 10 and disappear, almost as if by magic..

DarkTrainer45

[Floor 42] a wall that has a message "Don't look next to the wall" you look next to it and u go up a floor

MrEpicWonder

[Floor 43] A portal to a vortex universe.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

ryan_m004

[Floor 44] vortex universe xD

DarkTrainer45

[Floor 45] Dark abyss

supergomguy

[Floor 46] A man walking around the room looking very scared. Nothing unusual :P

Cesspitsid

[Floor 47] Funkymonkey245 opening the Emp

Sparkle_Sun

[Floor 48] My original band of 3 friends on SFT, 2 who do not play anymore, would be here with me and we would be at my old Sparkle Town and have fun :)

WrathofRedstone, Skellygirl, TheMop123 :)

TheMop123

[floor 49]
Me and CurryKoffee
Sleep deprived and high on coffee and jaffa cakes playing SFT.
Be afraid.

Sparkle_Sun

[Floor 50] Skylerskills building yet another amazing house!!