a boy shouts kattubingu da ore
and a big warrior appears and kills u with its blade

when u wake up ur back in the elevator

DarkTrainer45

[Floor 123]

its Your happiest Day!

MrEpicWonder

[Floor 124]

A deserted island shrouded in red clouds.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Infarnape4Slurper

[Floor 125]

A floor full of butterfinger warriors

Toffenut

[Floor 126] Nothing but a mirror that replays your life since birth to death.

xQuicScopex

[Floor 126] the floor sign actually says its [floor 127]

krankenstein20

[Floor 128] a chest with cookies in

8d2

[Floor 129] On your way up from floor 128 to 129, you notice a sign in the elevator. You were in floor 129 the whole time! You scratch your head. The elevator door swings open to reveal the city skyline below. Well, maybe not, floor 124 is blocking your view. So you carefully crawl down the side of the building until you reach floor 125's balcony. You look down and get dizzy. You are back in the elevator! The elevator door swings open to reveal 125 more doors. They all swing open to reveal floor 130.

everest_guy

[Floor 26] Notices theres no floor 27 so next person cant do floor.27 [patend]
I'm not lazy, I'm just on my energy saving mode.

IamHerrow

[floor 130] as the doors open up you are greeted by a security force. You are taken back and a little shocked. They quickly usher you by and as you are being ushered you hear a few serious words between a few security members about something called SCP 173 being loose you enter another elevator just as soon as the lights start flickering  and you hear gun fire and screams in the distance. The doors close just before SCP 173 reaches the elevator. Shaken but alive you make it to the next floor.

Lucazade13

[Floor 131] The doors open and you find yourself look at the worlds best computer with I15 cpu, 500 tb of ram, Infinite hard drive, and the sexiest monitor ever (with 6D and everything). But then you see the price:
1 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 dollars.

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

8d2

[Floor 132] As the elevator doors open, you notice the high pitched, agonizing screech of a bunch of plates moving against thousands of forks. You make a few attempts at shutting down the mechanism, but the control panel isn't working right. Both ears covered with one arm, you reach for a nearby screwdriver laying on the floor. One by one, the screws on the control panel pop off. With your ears still covered, you look under the control panel to see a baby panda gnawing on some wires.

Cbossminer

[Floor 133]

Nothing but the sound of crickets

Xerxers1

[Floor 134]

Towelie sitting at a computer, eating chips and humming the theme song to friends the TV show.

platerfin

Floor 26-400000000000 full of umbreons no ESPEON s alwowd

Lilbit31

[Floor 136] an empty room. except a pool of blood and an odly shaped shadow in the corner  :o

Princess_Chip

[Floor 137] Books books and more books andddddd a bunch of pokemon =D

Cr1_98

[Floor 138] A giant warehouse sort of room filled with wooden boxes about 1m3 each. It is very dark and hard to see but there is a marking on each of the boxes. After a while you make out each box has written on it "Admin+ eyes only" and a number. Too curious to resist you start opening the boxes. In each one is one of Lou's prefixes. You then realize someone is a approaching so you run back to the elevator.

CleverWhale

[Floor 139] A dancing sausage...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DarkTrainer45

[Floor 140] You've just received Admin on all servers but theres a little tiny writing too ;o

You didnt get Admin D: how sad.

ToX1cLeGenD

[Floor 141] Full of lots of ToX1cs

Tyvic

[Floor 142] they're cleaning this floor keep out.

iLaxrv10

[Floor 143] You find your bae and you get $1 - 10/10 IGN XD
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Lou671998

Floor 142: this floor is littered with loud noises and a set of boxes. You open one of these boxes to find some hobbits hidden inside, with the tag "Isengard". You go past these boxes, to find a battle between the Ori, human kind, and the Goa'uld.
I used to be lou, I have ascended.

xQuicScopex

sorry for bump :p

[floor 143] you see men fighting dragons then wolves fighting maggots and whats this? peace between rivals? men are now riding dragons throwing wolves at maggots......oh and theres towelie on sft in the corner working on towny and vanilla powered