Jun 06, 2024, 12:27 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Pixelmon - Cant load the client?

Started by Dpa1991, Jul 25, 2014, 12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

I need your crash logs so I can investigate the crashes, I can't fix anything without the information. Grab the crash logs and upload them Here and paste the link here then I'll take a look.

adxlax

Mine wont even give a crash report since i dont even get to the mojang screen, but i opened the console log and pasted that instead, i hope thats either the same or helpful.http://pastebin.com/9dPqfYWH

Dpa1991

Can you try to remove the malisis plugins from your /mods directory and try to start the modpack? There should be like uhm, malisiscore and malisisdoors

Kingcozza

Dpa, I done that and I wasn't able to connect to the server, I was able to go on single player but not multiplayer, it said I was missing that malidoors mod thingy

adxlax

Jul 25, 2014, 12:30 PM #4 Last Edit: Jul 25, 2014, 12:36 PM by adxlax
That got me much farther, but I was faced with a similar error message saying Mod rejection mialisisdoors with some brackets. I even got to the server menu, but I can't get on multiplayer.

Post Merge: Jul 25, 2014, 12:36 PM

In the attached photo is the error message.

Enderwolf1313

I don't even know how to open the files or remove the plugin :(,Is there any way it could be fixed?(I use a mac)

adxlax

I'm on a Mac too. 1. Open technic launcher,
2. click the Cogwheel next to the sft pixelmon pack on the technic menu.
3. Click 'open folder'
4. Scroll down to the folder labeled 'mods', click it.
5.  Scroll inside that folder till you find two named 'malisisdoors' and 'malsiscreen'
6. Right click and select 'move to trash'
7. Empty the trash
8. Click play!
This will at least get you to the pixelmon single player menu until we figure out the error code it gives you trying to get multiplayer.

Enderwolf1313

thank you, your the best and I have 3 zoroarks on the  sft server,lol

adxlax

No prob :3 Dpa figured it out all i did was put mac stuff xD Now we just have to wait for Dpa to get on so we can all discuss the error message on multiplayer.

Enderwolf1313

thank goodness a friend of mine plays sft pixelmon and he has an alienware and it worked for him and a can't wait to be able to play with him

adxlax

Alienware? What does that mean is his computer slow?

Dpa1991

Adxlax, I'm going to make a new test client and I want  you to try and run it and let me know if it works. I don't have a mac so I can't test it.

I believe the cause is the mod I requested you to remove requiring a higher version of Java than whats commonly found on Macs.

adxlax

Sure!

Post Merge: Jul 25, 2014, 07:23 PM

Should we go on chat quick to discuss it?

Dpa1991

I dont have the client ready right now, gotta do a few changes/updates and I'll post the link here

adxlax

Alright. I know of a few people who also have the same mac issue as me ill be sure to find them on survival and let them know the link. Will this be a simple thing to make or will it take a few days?

Dpa1991

I seem to have it fixed, I'll go ahead and just push a client update and no need to test it on a mac.

E: Not sure when ill be updating, id hate to do it during prime play time for the entire server player base, so probably sometime tonight. Due to a new change in forge removing mods forces the server to do a backup of the map at an incredibly slow speed so the server will probably be down for a half hour or more for this.

adxlax

Hm? okay (: do we update it through the launcher?

Post Merge: Jul 25, 2014, 07:39 PM

tonight? alrighty! Thank you so much for figuring this out for us mac pixelmon'ers!

gigomartin

Quote from: adxlax on Jul 25, 2014, 03:30 PM
3. Click 'open folder'
5.  Scroll inside that folder till you find two named 'malisisdoors' and 'malsiscreen'
7. Empty the trash
8. Click play!
This will at least get you to the pixelmon single player menu until we figure out the error code it gives you trying to get multiplayer.
gawd i love you right now ;p

Post Merge: Jul 25, 2014, 08:18 PM

i take that back now it says mod rejections and the 2 mods i deleted ;-; thanx for that

Dpa1991

Quote from: gigomartin on Jul 25, 2014, 08:17 PM
3. Click 'open folder'
7. Empty the trash
8. Click play!

i take that back now it says mod rejections and the 2 mods i deleted ;-; thanx for that

You cant join the server when you are missing mods, that just identifies the crash as malisis doors. So tonight ill push a version that doesn't have those, will probably have the server down for a long time. It took me 3 hours to do this on a server with a map size of 300MB, our current map is 5GB.

Sometime tonight, all mac users will be able to play just fine.

gigomartin

Jul 25, 2014, 10:16 PM #19 Last Edit: Jul 25, 2014, 10:32 PM by gigomartin
:D awesome :p such a racism agains mac users :p jks bro love uz :p

Post Merge: Jul 25, 2014, 10:32 PM

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Jul 25, 2014, 08:37 PM
Quote from: gigomartin on Jul 25, 2014, 08:17 PM
3. Click 'open folder'
7. Empty the trash
8. Click play!

You cant join the server when you are missing mods, that just identifies the crash as malisis doors. So tonight ill push a version that doesn't have those, will probably have the server down for a long time. It took me 3 hours to do this on a server with a map size of 300MB, our current map is 5GB.

Sometime tonight, all mac users will be able to play just fine.
D: i was allready able yo do singleplayer though DX sft client still works on singleplayer

Dpa1991

Uploaded the fixed version of the client, mac users should now be able to play just fine. Let me know how it works guys

lawl_o_lawl122

It isn't allowing me to get on the server but instead it is saying this, "Mod Rejections [FMLMod:SuperModBanner{1.0}]" and I am starting to believe I was banned while offline which kind of pisses me off, so if you get this, please try and fix the problems occurring so I, and any other poor soul who faces this problem, could continue having a Super Fun Tim :D
      yours truly,
         ~lawl

adxlax

It's working wonderfully for me! THANKS!

xXFyreXFrostXx

Quote from: lawl_o_lawl122 on Jul 26, 2014, 08:41 AM
It isn't allowing me to get on the server but instead it is saying this, "Mod Rejections [FMLMod:SuperModBanner{1.0}]" and I am starting to believe I was banned while offline which kind of pisses me off, so if you get this, please try and fix the problems occurring so I, and any other poor soul who faces this problem, could continue having a Super Fun Tim :D
      yours truly,
         ~lawl

I am having this same issue, i really want this to get fixed, so i can go back to playing and livestreaming on the server. :heart: :heart: :heart:

adxlax

When I try to use a trade or PC, it says 'a fatal error occurred: connection terminated'

emm10

Quote from: adxlax on Jul 26, 2014, 01:14 PM
When I try to use a trade or PC, it says 'a fatal error occurred: connection terminated'
That happened to me when I threw out a pokemon before.

Also, I never had any problems with the mod pack besides minor things like disconnecting, and I'm on a mac. Are you sure it's a mac problem? I may just be an exception, but I don't know.

Dpa1991

Quote from: xXFyreXFrostXx on Jul 26, 2014, 12:06 PM
Quote from: lawl_o_lawl122 on Jul 26, 2014, 08:41 AM
      yours truly,
         ~lawl

I am having this same issue, i really want this to get fixed, so i can go back to playing and livestreaming on the server. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Here is a wild idea, lets update our clients so we have all the required mods to join the server.

Nubbun

Jul 26, 2014, 06:10 PM #27 Last Edit: Jul 26, 2014, 06:47 PM by magl2904
hey so i have a problem with my minecraft keeps freezing after i get in the server for between 2mins till 40mins (random times) and it doesnt give me a crash report since its not crashing. when i play the window  with pixelmon just stops responding with the music still going and it wont let me close the program unless i restart my laptop.
i have updated java to the latest version and i am using technic launcer.

and im sorry i know this isnt alot to work with but if anyone have any ideas why this is happening then plz tell me thx :/

I reposted this from my previous post x)

---- update I just had to change memory it's fixed xD

\(◎o◎)/

Enderwolf1313

dpa, can you please remove fan guide, the server is lagging sooo bad because of famguides
thank you