May 16, 2024, 10:09 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Pixelmon - Cant load the client?

Started by Dpa1991, Jul 25, 2014, 12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emm10

Quote from: adxlax on Jul 26, 2014, 01:14 PM
When I try to use a trade or PC, it says 'a fatal error occurred: connection terminated'
That happened to me when I threw out a pokemon before.

Also, I never had any problems with the mod pack besides minor things like disconnecting, and I'm on a mac. Are you sure it's a mac problem? I may just be an exception, but I don't know.

Dpa1991

Quote from: xXFyreXFrostXx on Jul 26, 2014, 12:06 PM
Quote from: lawl_o_lawl122 on Jul 26, 2014, 08:41 AM
It isn't allowing me to get on the server but instead it is saying this, "Mod Rejections [FMLMod:SuperModBanner{1.0}]" and I am starting to believe I was banned while offline which kind of pisses me off, so if you get this, please try and fix the problems occurring so I, and any other poor soul who faces this problem, could continue having a Super Fun Tim :D
      yours truly,
         ~lawl

I am having this same issue, i really want this to get fixed, so i can go back to playing and livestreaming on the server. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Here is a wild idea, lets update our clients so we have all the required mods to join the server.

Nubbun

Jul 26, 2014, 06:10 PM #27 Last Edit: Jul 26, 2014, 06:47 PM by magl2904
hey so i have a problem with my minecraft keeps freezing after i get in the server for between 2mins till 40mins (random times) and it doesnt give me a crash report since its not crashing. when i play the window  with pixelmon just stops responding with the music still going and it wont let me close the program unless i restart my laptop.
i have updated java to the latest version and i am using technic launcer.

and im sorry i know this isnt alot to work with but if anyone have any ideas why this is happening then plz tell me thx :/

I reposted this from my previous post x)

---- update I just had to change memory it's fixed xD

\(◎o◎)/

Enderwolf1313

dpa, can you please remove fan guide, the server is lagging sooo bad because of famguides
thank you